New Erza

Gray

We were all shocked when we saw Eileen cast a spell we saw her collapse on the ground not knowing at all what happened until a white light completely surrounded Erza when we adjusted to the light we tried to look for her in the smoke just to see glowing red eyes.When the smoke cleared she disappeared leaving a sword in the ground saying "I'm gonna destroy Fiore starting with Fairy Tail" After we read it the sword disappeared and we were left in shock. 1st came to us and led us to the restored guild hall  as we were walking I remembered...Erza is out guild master...and thought...we are gonna save her we are not gonna lose another family member...aka master.

(2 month time skip)
Lucy

With Natsu and Erza gone the guild has been a bit boring we have accepted what happened to Natsu but none of us have accepted what happened to Erza we haven't placed someone as master that spot is for Erza  and I know today is when our journey begins to get her back.My thoughts are interrupted when is thoughts were soon interrupted from Crime Sorcier walking in... injured! Mira Ran up to them when they dropped to their knees and asked what happened with worry.Jellal grabbed Miras hand from her shoulder and said E-Er..za before collapsing to relax from his injuries.