Swords

Mira

Erza,Luxus and I stare at each other for a while when finally Erza transformed into her Wing blade armor when I transport in front of her u see her with an expecting smile as she stabs me with the sword I am about to get up and fight again but black few grabs me and ties me up "Ahhhh" I scream as the gew stars hurting me and I turn into a sword."Oh Mira I hear Erza say as she walks towards my body now a sword and grabs me I try to fight but something in holding me in a straight line I can't fight I feel helpless."You are to easy"

Luxus

After Mira is turned to a sword Erza look around to see who she has already defeated and...turns them into swords too with Fairy Tails family link I see them struggling trying to fight but they can't they are tied up.I look at Mira in Erza hand and get furious I don't know but my mind lost control and used Fairy Law Erza noticed and said Wow good things Erza isn't completely gone yet she said hinting me that it wouldn't work on her I fall to the ground seeing Erza smiling "Who know you might have been able to save Mira if it wasn't for that stupid move" she laughed as I too got turned into a sword.
____________________________________remember Eileen had that ability with the sun and Moon girls and she almost finished it with Mira please comment on what you think