Thinking

Erza

Erza is now a lost soul drifting into an abyss of darkness gasping for any fresh air she can get while me I am living the life I of my dreams I haven't killed Erza's nakama yet because they can come to use for me.I spent all day thinking and thinking until finally I came up with a plan that will spread from me ruling Magnolia to Fiore.Hacing unlocked all my abilities I grabbed the swords of Erza's friends and paired them together for example Levy since she looks small and innocent she will be the carrier of Gajeel Juvia since she seems more...innocent and lady like she will be the holder of Gray and etc. They will be acting as ordinary by standers and on my call we will attack the palace and take over.

Time Skip(plan)

Juvia is at a incredibly fancy tea shop sitting alone with a sad smile on her face while Levy is at the Fiore library and etc. I shoot my arrow in the sky to put the plan in action and after a few moments of silence I hear explosions from each destination I run to the gate only to see thousands of guards I hide in the bushes until they all run toward explosions I run into the palace to the top floor but one of the seven deadly nights try to stop me luckily Juvia snuck up behind him and took him down.i was right in front of the 2 doors the doors to my dreams I opened them and saw a frightened but loyal king in the corner I held my sword up to  his face and said "Put me in command" he refuses all 3 times I tell him so I use threats I will kill Lucy Heartfillia princess and King I will kill your colonist the king and princess look at each other than back at me smiling wide eyed as they bowed symbolizing surrender.As I was about to go announce the good new the king added "I don't know Fairy Tail all that well but I do know you will regret not killing them sooner and you forgot some one who is soon to be on their way" "Really and who is that"

Jellal and Crime Sorcier

++++++++++++++

Hey I'm probably still gonna continue this story but I just want people's (the little that read this) to give their oppinion