He is Coming

I couldn't stop thinking about Jellal and his guild they are strong(are they stronger than me) they care about Erza(will they bring her back)and what should I do with Erza's friends...kill them no I can use them as a threat to Crime Sorcier yeah a threat let's just leave it at that for now I have time...right

Jellal

I just recently figured out about what happened to Fairy Tail and more importantly Erza.I have gotten alot stronger sice the war I think I am now ranked the 2 greatest wizard saint behind Gildarts speaking of which surprise surprise he is with us right now no way can that excuse for Erza beat me and him especially not me him and the rest (merely,cobra,potato head,racer,angel) We are finally at the gate I sigh and turn around to my comrades as Natsu/Fairy Tail would say it y'all ready Yes! Cobra yelled but are up to this he said to me who knew he looked into my head.....of course I know that is not Erza and I will get her no matter the cost.We walked through the gates into the palace where I sense Erza's magic when we enter the room she's in we see Fairy Tail guild members lined up against the wall swords to their heads."Hello Jellal" Erza says l.When we are about to run to her the sword presses deeper into Lucy "I wouldn't do that" Erza hummed.W hat to do I thought as I looked at my surroundings suddenly I heard a ring? I look to my side to see Angels singing/yelling and Cobra roaring and immediately we attack me and racer attacking guards top speed before they could hurt anyone else when we were done we looked over to Erza who was just smiling  but beneath that was what seemed to be fear I justified as I looked at Cobra who was also smiling.