Chapter 6

"Are we sure about this man?" Leo asked. Jesse pulled the gun out of the glove department and placed it inside his leather jacket. He nodded at Leo who sighed in return. The two exited the car while Tank and Rory did the same thing. The four were now in Blaine County, uncharted grounds for them since they had always operated out of the city. The area they were at seemed to be a runway due to the hangar next to them and a small helicopter on a helipad. Looking down the runway, an army of the Aztecas stood there staring towards the four Ballas.

"Just stay cool boys. We don't want anything to go wrong." Jesse said. He proceeded to walk down the dirt path towards the Aztecas where a man in a suit stood in front of all the others. He had a sly smile and stroked his goatee.

"Jesse! I'm glad you could make it!" the man yelled out to them. Leo continued to have a worried feeling about the line of black vans that stood there and how many men they could possibly hold.

"Jorge! My nigga!" Jesse said loudly with a large grin. He finally reached the Aztecas where he shook hands with Jorge.

"I'm glad we could finally bring this petty rivalry to an end." Jorge said. Four of his men stepped forward causing Tank and Rory to tense up. Leo on the other hand was still distracted, trying to figure out how many people could really be here. "I hope you don't mind but my men are going to have to pat you and your men down. Safety procedures."

"Of course." Jesse said with a smile. The four Azteca members began to check each man and didn't find anything until they checked Tank and Jesse.

"What's this?" Jorge asked as one of his men pulled out the gun from Jesse's jacket.

"Like you said. Safety procedures." Jesse said.

"A man of honesty. I like it." Jorge said. His men then pulled out a pistol that was strapped to Tank's leg. Jesse looked at him and his eyes went wide.

"What the hell are you doing with that?!" Jesse asked.

"Safety procedures." Tank said with a shrug and a smile. He looked at both Jesse and Jorge who were equally angered and unhappy.

"You allowed your man to bring this?" Jorge asked.

"I thought I could trust him. I guess I can't." Jesse said.

"Well we'll be keeping the gun. Just to make sure he doesn't try anything." Jorge said. Jesse nodded but Tank had a different idea. He snatched the gun back from the Azteca member, who quickly pulled out their own gun. Tank aimed the pistol at him, causing the rest of the Aztecas to aim their weapons at the four defenseless Ballas.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jesse said to him.

"We aren't weak like this. We don't need no damn truce." Tank said. He fired his gun at Jorge, who received a bullet in his shoulder. The Aztecas released fire on the four who quickly ran behind crates of ammo that were set up next to the hangar. Bullets flew overhead as Jesse grabbed the pistol from Tank.

"Nigga are you out of your mind!" Leo yelled at Tank. "Thanks to you we just started a gang war. We aren't even going to be in the war cause we are gonna get our asses shot and killed right here."

"Do you guys not realized we dove behind weapon and ammo crates. We can get out of here!" Rory said to the others. He pulled out a Micro SMG for each person and handed them to everyone.

"We have a tiny ass machine gun and they got Carbine Rifles on us. Yeah we are really gettin' out of here." Leo said as he cocked the SMG.

"All of you just shut the fuck up. Let me think." Jesse said as he closed his eyes. Meanwhile, Tank reached into the crate and pulled out a grenade. He quickly pulled the pin out with his teeth and chucked it out at the Aztecas.

"Get down!" one Azteca yelled as an explosion filled the air.

"Go!" Jesse ordered. He stood up and began to run back to his Patriot as the others quickly followed his lead. As the group ran past the hangar Azteca members popped their heads out and began to fire their rifles at them.

"How the hell did they get in front of us?!" Tank yelled as he blind fired the Micro SMG.

"They probably had backup plans if some dumbass tried to kill their leader." Jesse retorted. The four reached the Patriot and got in. They then quickly sped out of the Sandy Shores Airfield as the Aztecas filled their Declassee Grangers, and some hung off the sides of it. They chased after the Patriot as one van took the injured Jorge back to their hideout.

* * *

"Where the hell are we gonna go?" Carlos asked as his friend Heath packed a duffel bag full of clothes and other necessities he was going to need.

"We can escape to the city. Right now, you just worry about the Aztecas. I'll worry about anything else we have to deal with." Heath said. He grabbed his phone and began to dial a number.

"Who are you calling?" Carlos asked.

"A friend in the city. Maybe they can help us out by letting us stay with them." Heath said as he walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

Carlos took a deep breath and looked around at Heath's house. It was a small shack in Sandy Shores and they were offley close to some drug dealers house. But that didn't matter right now, what mattered to Carlos was how he was going to get out of Blaine County unnoticed. A knock on the door took him out of his trance. He walked over to it and opened it, shocked by who was on the other side.

"Hey there Carlos." one of Jorge's right hand men said. It was the tall one and he was holding a Pump Shotgun. Behind him was the shorter one who didn't have a weapon. What both had in common was a bandage wrapped around their leg.

"Hey Pablo." Carlos said to the tall one. "Miguel."

"We are gonna kill your ass homie." Pablo said. The two walked into the house and Carlos reacted quickly. He kicked Pablo in his bullet wound causing him to scream in pain.

"We need to get moving amigo!" Carlos yelled at the bathroom door. Carlos then ran for the back door as Pablo fired the shotgun, smashing multiple pictures hung up on the wall. As the two Azteca members hobbled towards Carlos, Heath quickly came out of the bathroom and grabbed his bag before running outside.

"Let's get moving!" Carlos said. He had ran out the back door and was waiting inside in a black Vigero. Heath ran around to the other side and got in the passenger seat and the two drove off as Pablo and Miguel slowly ran out to the street, firing the shotgun at the car that was already gone.

* * *

"Chief you got a minute?" Catherine asked as she ran after Alexander who had just put on his coat and was walking out of the Police Station.

"Sure O'Brien. Walk with me." he said. He held the door open for her and the two walked out into the lively city. There was a bit of silence before Catherine started to talk.

"What are you going to do about Donny?" Catherine asked.

"Actually I was just on my way to handle that. I'm hoping City Hall will listen to what I have to say and give me time to get evidence." Alexander said.

"Oh alright." Catherine said.

"You can join me since you're a witness. Trust me, I'll make sure Donny doesn't stay on the force for long." Alexander said.

"Alright Chief. Hopefully they listen." Catherine said as the two continued to walk.