Why...Cry for a man that I don't even remember

Hey! I'll still alive! Sorry for the long wait but I hope it was worth it. Like I say before slow update!

And yes I did rewrite this story with a lot of help from misty-chaos

So thank you so much! Go check her out!  And go Follow her! But I think you already know her! She is an awesome person! I'm in love with her books!  

~Dreaming/Flashback~

Vanoss Pov:

Darkness has alway been the first place my pure and innocent crimson red eyes have ever seen. My flaming heart has always been a glimmer of hope through the Darkness but always in the distance just out of my reach. And like always... I chase after it. But why? Don't I already have it? And if so... why am I chasing after it?

~Play song~ Terrible Things by Mayday Parade

I slowly open my red crimson eyes while constantly blinking a couple of times to clear up the image in front of me. The focused picture faintly reminds me of something extremely important but I can't remember what?! It was a dark and stormy night sky with ominous clouds hanging above me. I cautiously walked onto an empty road with some crumbling buildings on the side along a dirt sidewalk. Is this Utopia? Why am I here? The hybrids of Utopia gathered themselves outside of their homes while a huge crowd of hybrids rally on the dirt sidewalk. None of the hybrids ever dare to take a single step on the empty road while I was walking on it with someone carefully holding onto my small hand. Looks like the whole town came out to see us but this wasn't a joyful scene. All of the hybrids have sorrowful expressions on their faces while tears run rapidly down their eyes. Why?! I was so worried and confused about what was happening. Did I miss something? Suddenly I felt a strong hand quickly tighten around my small one. I swiftly glance up to behold a young lady wearing a long black coat. She kept her emotionless face on the empty road. " Mom," I lightly tug on her long black coat with my other hand, "why are the people crying? Is it because of us?" I worriedly finish saying while staring at her with concern. She didn't respond to me. She only kept her cold golden eyes on the empty road. I wanted some answers but something told me to stop asking.