Sorry... I couldn't protection you

Song: Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Play whenever you want! :)

~ In front of the College~

Vanoss Pov:

"What?" nervously saying with a small smile while slowly taking a few step back from Mini. 'How am I going to get out of this conversation?' nervously asking myself. Meanwhile Mini swiftly takes a full steps toward me while quickly grab my tense shoulder to swiftly stop me from taking anymore step backwards.

"Vanoss, I know what you are... A dragon hybrid with the element of fire and a core members of the Guardian of nature... I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you. We're hybrid that have to stick together, you know!" Mini calmly say with a soft grin while slowly taking off his caring hand on my tense shoulder and quickly unbutton his dressing brunette vest and long sleeves button white shirt from the bottom.

"What are you doing!?" nervously asking with a confuse looks while joyful Mini quickly reveal his pale stomach.

"What is it?" curiously asking him while swiftly and softly poking at the black mark on Mini pale stomach. Mini quickly giggle then swiftly putting his shirt down so I would stop tickling his pale stomach.

"This is my symbol of my hybrid form and being apart of the Zodiac. Did you know that some Zodiac are born with their symbol on them while others come later in theirs life, just like guardian. Kinda of the same if you ask me! Not ever hybrid can get this! Only the guardian of nature and Zodiacs can get these bad boys." Mini proudly saying with a huge smile while quickly button up his dressing brunette vest and long sleeves button white shirt.

"So... Your one of them... A hybrid.... Just like me....Wait! How did you know that I was a hybrid too?! I honestly thought that I was pretty good at hiding my hybrid form from you?! " softly yelling at him.

"Yeah, you are! Honestly you're good at hiding your hybrid side from me! But, I don't know if that a good trait to have... But to tell you the truth... Icy told me. A council member of Utopia. The capital of Hybrid. " Mini softly say while slowly glance up at the night sky.