Flaming Past so Let's get it on

~In Vanoss Bedroom~

~In Vanoss Bedroom~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Vanoss Pov:

I text Wildcats back!

VWhat the hell do you want! It's night! (send)

Wildcat immediately call me! My chocolate brown eyes are half way open while my body try to find a comfortable position on the soft bed. I sluggish press the call button while slowly put my phone close to my ears.

"What do you want WildCat?" Sleepy saying while yawning at the same time.

"WHERE IN THE F*** WERE YOU?" angrily and worries Wildcat yelling out while causing my ears drum to ringing. I quickly pull the phone away from my ear so my ear could recover from Wildcat yelling. I swiftly put the phone on speaker while lowing the volume of the caller.

"Calm down, Wildcat! I'm fine! Why are you calling me? You could as easily text me, you know like a normal person should?" annoying and sluggish say while roll around on the bed with my back. *Yawn*

"HELL NO! I NEED TO KNOW IF I'M TALKING TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE!" angrily WildCat yelling out while hearing him slapping a desk. I slowly stretch out my body on my soft and comfortable bed.

"As much as *stretching* I love you *stretching* yelling at my ears. I'm really tired and need to get some rest. So can I please talk to you later..."  sarcastically and slowly say while slowly start to close my eyes. Then I loudly heard an annoying grunt from Wildcat.

"FINE! BUT THIS ISN'T OVER, VANOSS! I'M COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE! FIRST THING, TOMORROW! " angrily and frustratedly WildCat yelling out while hang up the phone. 'Finally some peace and quiet' softly saying out loud while falling asleep.

~Dream/Flashback~

(Play song)

A kid version of me is sitting on top of a green hill surround by golden yellow and bronze orange of small flower

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A kid version of me is sitting on top of a green hill surround by golden yellow and bronze orange of small flower. A young man is sitting next to me while look up at the blue sky with some small pure white clouds. The young man is wearing a black shirt with splash of orange and red, tighten black jeans, black shoes with stripes of orange, and a red jackets with two white stripes on the arm sleeve. Just like my jacket?! The young man have wavy black hair, and tan skins. His eyes are bronze orange with sharp black pupils.