Firefly Promise

Another long Chapter! Sorry about that! XD I'll try to make it short! But can't promise not like the title of this chapter! XD

~College Courtyard~

Vanoss Pov:

The bright yellow sun above my unprotected head kept me somewhat warm from the strong cold and chilly winds blowing on my warm face. The freeze breeze brush against my light pink cheeks while putting my cold hand inside my warm red jacket pocket. I slowly walk down a smooth stone pathway leading me into the middle of the courtyard while passing a statue. The colorful leaves from the tall oak tree constantly fall down around me while peaceful hearing the sound of nature. I calmly continue walk down to the other side of the courtyard and end up walk into a lonely hallway to my classroom until I rapidly heard an annoy grunt follow by a rage scream. I quickly spring into action and follow the sound of angry scream to the edge of the college. I'm in shock to find a tall young man about Wildcat height, thin body figure, and very pale skin. The mystery man is wearing shamrock(green) zip up hoodie, jet black pants, and forest green/white sneakers. His shamrock hoodie cover up his eyes but I didn't need to see his angry eyes to see that he is getting ready to punch the vending machine.  

"Do you need help?" calmly and curiously saying to the mystery man while cautioning approach him one step at a time. He quickly turn his head at my direction while slowly putting down his arms and moving his tall/thin body to facing me.

"Umm....No" the mystery man softly saying while fold his arm on his chest and letting out an annoy grunt. Suddenly a gust of freezing wind furiously blown between us. My warm body quickly shiver from the sudden gust of freezing wind. 'Why am I so suddenly sensitive of the cold? I definitely build up a tolerance of the cold. I literally lived in the most coldest place in the world.' Confusing say in my head. I swiftly glance up to see the mystery man saying something under his breathe like he was talking to someone.

"Fine! I need help to.... get a candy for the vending machine" sourly mystery man saying while angrily giving the vending machine a dirty looks. I immediately giggle inside my head while trying not to show it but fail.

"Ok, sure! Do you have money?" curiously asking while the mystery man rapidly dig inside his jet black pant pocket to take out a one dollar bill then quickly shoving the one dollar bill in front of me and swiftly look away. I carefully take the one dollar from him and exam the crumple up one dollar bill. I slowly walk up to the vending machine while trying to straight up the one dollar bill then slowly putting the one dollar bill into the vending machine with easy.

"How! Did you get that dollar to get in?! I been try for the past half a hour to put that stupid dollar to go into the machine. I was so close to break it and spread the piece of metal into pieces!" surprise and shock mystery man yell out while I lightly giggle.

"What candy do you want?" curiously ask him while feel a light breeze brush against my ear. He carefully think about it while nod his head yes. He lightly laugh. 'What so funny?' curiously saying in my head.