Symbol

~Dreaming~

I continue walk down a dark and mysterious path ways

I continue walk down a dark and mysterious path ways. To where and what? I don't know? All I could see is darkness in front and around me . Until I see a bright light in the distance and quickly run to it. When I made it to the bright light. I saw a little red, yellow and blue flame flying in the air. I walk up to the little flame, automatically put my hand under the little flame and hold it. I pull the flame close to my chest. It feel so warm, comforting and somehow familiar to me. I'm surprise that the little flame isn't burn me, right now! Sudden the little flame start to turn into a huge flame and I let go for the flame. Me and my big mouth!  The flame first transform into a huge dragon. I step back a little but I didn't run away for it. I didn't feel fear in my eye but instead want to embrace the dragon. Next the dragon transform into a Symbol of fire. Then the symbol move so fast toward me, past right though me and that when the fire start to burn me.

Morning~

Morning~

Vanoss Pov:

I quickly open my eye and sit up straight on my bed. I breathe heavy and wake up from the dream covering in sweat all over my body and a pain on my right shoulder. I grab my right shoulder so the pain in my right shoulder wouldn't hurt but I was so wrong. I was about to look at my shoulder until I notice that the bunny was missing. I quickly get out of the bed and walk around my room to find the bunny. I see that I left my bedroom door open. I guess the bunny must have gone downstairs because I heard noise coming from downstairs. I quickly walk down stairs and turn my head right and left to see if I can find the bunny. I heard some noise again coming from the kitchen so I run to it. I also most fall down try to run to the kitchen because the floor are slippery when you are wearing socks. When I get to the kitchen, I see someone, Blaze. She have black hair, light brown eyes, same height as me and thin but muscle body. Blaze is wearing yellow-orange shirt, dark blue jean, red and white jacket, black boots, and black thin glasses mix with red. Blaze is hold the bunny in her arm and pet the bunny gently. I smile that them. Then she look up at me.

"So, looks like someone decide to wake up" Blaze said smile at me then look down at the bunny. The bunny look at me with its ear up in the air, happy to see me.