City of Utopia

~Still night~

~Still night~

Vanoss Pov:

"I'm Terroriser and that Moo" the man with the one red eye point at himself first, then point that Moo. Terroriser gently grab Moo hand while Moo face turn bight red. 'Is he blushing?' asking myself in my head.

"Nice to meet you, Vanoss" Moo shy said to me while hide behind Terroriser. Terroriser look at Moo with a soft smile then look at me.

"Don't mind him, Vanoss. Moo just a shy person" Terroriser happily said to me while he stick out his other hand at me and I go to shake it.  When shake Terroriser hand, I sudden feel a rise of temperature coming from his hand like heat. I look down that our hand and Terroriser hand turn dark red like lava. Surprisely it didn't hurt me but I can certainly feel it.

"Did you felt anything?" Terroriser curiously said to me with a smile.

"Yeah, Are you trying to burn me because well it didn't work" say to Terroriser with a smile back. 'Wait, What did that come from?' ask myself in my head.

"Are you a fire element?" Terroriser excite said to me while let go of my hand. Moo come out of hind behind Terroriser and join in the excitement.

"What a fire element?" curiously ask Terroriser. Suddenly, Delirious grab my hand and pull me away from them. Then Delirious drag me to the bridge that head toward the city. Delirious is lead the way to the city while Terroriser and Moo talk to each other from behind us.

"Hey, what was that about?" curiously ask Delirious while trying to walk next to him but he kept on speed up his walking, kept looking forward, and drag me behind him. 'what the heck to Delirious? One minute he happy to see me while the next minutes he all serious! What is this place anyway?' ask myself in my thoughts. I turn my head around to see Terroriser and Moo happily follow us from behind, hold hand. 'I wonder if they are a couple?' say in my head. We kept on head toward the city with Delirious hold my hand tightly.

~Into the city~

~Into the city~