Chapter 20

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sound of angry screams and loud shouting. I groaned before getting up and stretching, only to realize that Bella wasn't next to me. I walked out of the hotel room and down the hall to the source of the fighting. "You're stupid plan got us all in danger, you idiot!" 

"I didn't know that was something in the hotel!" I walked around to see Harry and Louis shouting at each other. Jade was sitting on the stairs crying while Bella was sitting next to her, holding her as she sobbed. Walking over to Harry, I noticed that Louis had blood all over his jean jacket and some one his face. 

"What's going on?" I asked, horrified at the explanation I was about it get. 

"Perrie and I was walking down the hallway when we were attacked by a giant, probably 8 foot tall, man with a hook. He stabbed Perrie and then ripped her eyes out of the sockets before knocking me out. I escaped while he was dragging her body to a different room. Who knows what happened to Kendall, Theo, Leigh-Anne, Jordan, Jake and Jesy!? We haven't' seen any of them since dinner!" Louis' outburst causes Jade's sobs to become harsher. Harry's jaw clenched,

"That's enough." Harry said through gritted teeth.

"No, it's not! This guy isn't going to stop until we are all dead or gone! I choose to be gone." Louis stated firmly. 

"We can't just leave our friends behind!" Harry continued

"Didn't you hear anything I've said?! Our friends are dead!" Louis shouted, causing Jade to throw herself out of Bella's grasp and run straight down the hallway.

"I got her," Bella sighed as she ran after her.

"And I got them both." I stated, knowing that Harry was worried that something would happen to the girls. I ran after them both and found Jade and Bella at the end of the hallway. Jade was checking every room in a panic frenzy only to find the beds empty. Jade had broken down in the middle of the hallway and Bella was right on her coat tails. Bella crouched down next to Jade and rubbed her shoulder. I walked over to the girls and sat on the other side of Jade. "Louis is probably just going batshit crazy. It could just be one of his pranks."

"W-Why w-would he l-lie about this?" Jade said between sobs, "H-he had b-blood on his j-jacket! I...I lost m-my best friends." She broke down even more. I didn't know how to comfort her because we had never been in this situation. 

"Jade!" I heard Harry's husky voice shout. He sounded as if he was worried but I think Jade confused his worry for danger. She shot up and ran back down the hallway and to the lobby.

"These have been a long three days." Bella said and sat next to me. 

"Very long." I sighed and held her.

Jade's POV

As soon as I heard his scream, worry filled my heart. I had lost almost everyone, I couldn't lose the friends I had left. I ran down the hallway and back to the lobby to see Louis and Harry giving each other deadly glares. I jogged over to Harry's side and he looked at me. His eyes softening a little but not as much as normal. "Get the others; we're leaving." He almost whispered. I nodded and walked back down the hallway only to find it empty.

"Bella? Niall?" I looked around, worry seeping in. I walked around and looked in various rooms. "Bella! Niall!" I continued to look around and heard the elevator ding. I walk over and pressed the button open. I walked inside and a button was already pushed. Penthouse. The elevator doors closed and it began to move up each level until it stopped. The doors slowly opened and my eyes widened in horror. 

Niall was sitting on the floor, sobbing as he held Bella's limp body in his arms. She had a hook in her chest and blood was splattered on Niall. I was gone for 5 minutes and I lost another one of my best friends. A pale face walked out of the shadows from the end of the hallway with a chain that connected to the hook. "...Niall...Niall!" I shouted through my tears. He didn't want to let go of Bella...but he needed to. He looked down the hallway and became angry. "Niall, don't do it. Don't let your anger cloud your judgement. Get in!" The mans speed quickened as he made his way towards Niall and Bella. Niall stood up, toughly. "Niall!" 

The man slit Niall's throat...right in front of me. Blood splatted across my face and shirt. I quickly press the button and the man smirked as me as the elevator closed. My breath became irregular as the elevator went down to the lobby. It opened and I ran out to the lobby. Louis was standing near the door while Harry was sitting on the stairs. I made my way to the middle of the hallway and Harry immediately stood from the stairs to took long strides over to me. He looked at me with pure shocked, horror and worry. "Bella?...Niall?..." He whispered, asking. His tone was begging me to say no.

"B-Both." I said, inbetween sobs. Harry was blurry thanks to my tears but I could tell he looked down, absolutely devastated to hear his sister and best friend were killed. He was dissappointed to hear that Louis was right about everything. There was something in the hotel and we were the only three survivors. We needed to leave...before it was too late.