Chapter 17

Leigh Anne's P.O.V.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Jordan while tightening my grip on his hand.

"Hear what?" He asked.

"That thud?" I looked at the elevator.

"I'm sure it was just a rat or something. No need to freak out over nothing," he shrugged, "come on, we need to go get some rest for tomorrow." I sighed and nodded as we made our way to our room. he opened the door and we walked in before I shut it. The room was absolutely disgusting with a few layers of dust over everything. There was a bed, a dresser and a chest at the end of the bed. I checked my phone to see that it was fully charged. I smiled and texted my mom, telling her that I was perfectly safe. I placed my phone on the night stand and laid down on the bed. Jordan laid next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He began to kiss my neck and I smiled but lightly pushed on his bicep.

"Not tonight, honey. Not in this place." I said quietly. He smiled and nodded, kissing my cheek. "Good night, babe."

"Good night, babe." He answered before we drifted into a deep sleep.

"Leigh Ann!" I head my name being screamed. My eyes began to flutter open at and peaked at my environment. I wasn't in the hotel room that Jordan and I had fallen asleep in. I was tied to a lawn chair and there was a rope tied to the leg of the chair. My mouth was duct taped so I couldn't say anything as my eyes widen at the realization. I looked next to be to see Jordan, his mouth being duct taped as well. A very large man in filthy clothes smirked at us as he kicked Jordan's chair back, causing him to struggle under water.

I sat in my chair, looking back at the pool. Tears consumed me as I watched my love drown and I couldn't do anything about it. The large man knelt down at me and examined me. "I see...I see the sin."He muttered through his disgusting, yellow teeth. He anger showed in his expression as he kicked my chair back. I closes my eyes and held my breath as long as I could until I began to feel light-headed. I opened my mouth for air but water began to fill my mouth, making its way into my lungs and I choked on the water that consumed me. My body became weak and my vision went black.

Dead. 

Gemma P.O.V.

"Are you sure you're ok?" My mom asked me for the 100th time as I sit in my hospital bed. After Harry led the group into the woods, a police officer found me following them. I brought him to the crash sight and he immediately called for back up. 

"I'm ok, mom. I just miss my friends. Have you head any news on if they've been found?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No, honey, I'm afraid not. You're absolutely sure that Harry and Bella made it, right?" She asked, a hint of desperation in her voice. She needed me to say yes.

"Yes, they went into the woods with everyone. We we trying to look for safety and Harry had the idea of looking for a nearby town." I said, my mom letting out a sigh of relief. While everyone else' parents were grieving the loss of their loved ones, my mother was one of the parents that had it the worst; the feeling of not knowing. The feeling that you might get to see your child again yet theirs the possibility that they could have bled out and died.

Each day came with the same news of the "Missing 12 teenagers on Flight to Florida." The only new information was on the Terrorist who caused the crime. I could tell that each day they would say "...Harry Styles, Bella Styles...have still not been found," a little piece of my mother was die inside. She was longing for the day that the new would broadcast "Missing Teens Found" and my brother and sister would be on the list as much as I was.

I only went as a Chaperone because I graduated four years ago and was officially an adult. I was suppose to protect them and I let them go. I've been beating myself up since the police officer found me; I shouldn't have helped look for them. "Here is your food, Miss Styles." The nurse set my plate on the tray that was connected to the bed.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly at the new came on the TV, restating how horrible the accident was and my siblings are still missing. My mother looked down and I changed the channel to Gilmore Girls, our favorite show to watch together. I took her hand in mine,

"They'll find them, mom."

A/N: Happy Second day of Halloween!!! It's been a while since I've working on this story! I'm glad to be back! I guess I only get the craving to write horror fiction during the best month of the year. I hope everyone's October is going as amazing as mine. I'm going to try and finish this book before or on Halloween so you don't have to wait a year for an update. I have an idea for my next Horror book and I'm looking forward to it. I hope to see DakotaMatthews6 update her Crimson Killer story because I've missed that as well! I hope you enojoyed this chapter and I hope to update again later tonight or tomorrow after school. xx