Chapter 19

Perrie's POV

The elevator opened slowly and revealed a dark and shallow hall way with flies swarming everywhere. All I could think about was Leigh-Anne and how much she would absolutely hate this place. "Come on," Louis beckoned as he stepped out and into the hallway.

"I don't know,"

"C'mon, a life without risk taking is no life at all." He smiled and held out his hand for me. I blushed and took his grasp as he led me into the hallway. This setting held a haunting and eerie  feeling as we made our way through. I had a horrible feeling about it and all I wanted to do was run back to the elevator and go back to the first floor. I wish that Louis had listened to Harry's instructions but he wasn't really here to hear it in the first place.

"Don't you get an eerie vibe here?" I asked timidly.

"Of course; this whole place gives me the creeps. I'll never understand why Harry wanted to stay the night." He shrugged as he grabbed the doorknob of a random door and slowly opened it. What we walked into was truly and utterly disgusting.

Forget disgusting, It was horrifying.

Louis became intrigued by the settings while I covered my mouth in terror. 

The room was covered with shelved that contained various parts of the human body. One jar held human toes, another held fingers, there were hearts, lungs, and even intestines. The one item that were held in most of the jars were human eyeballs. There was a cage in the corner that was so big to where you could fit a human inside, which only scared me more. "Louis, I think we need to warn the others and leave right now."

"C'mon baby, this stuff has probably been here to years. The person who did this probably died in the fire that took place here." He said as he picked up a jar and examined the human eyes that were inside, soaking in water. I gagged as I watched and quickly walked back to the hallway. I took a few deep breaths to settle my stomach and slow my heart rate. There was no way I was staying here; I have to tell Harry that his plan could get us all killed. "Perrie?...Perrie!" Louis hollered, I looked at him confused.

I didn't know what he was so mortified of until a few seconds later.

I felt a sharp pain in my back and collapsed on the floor. Louis ran behind me and after the source all all my excruciating pain. I turned my head as I let out sobs to see a giant hooked stabbed into my back and a large man holding the chain. The man hand Louis up in a choke hold and slammed him to the ground. I let out a loud shriek of horror as the man's attention was back on me and he was dragging me towards him. "No...No...Stop! Please!" I sobbed as the pain grew more and more. I was drug past an unconscious Louis which made my panic grow. I was now right in front of the man and I couldn't escape him. I felt his hook yanked out of my back and cried out.

He turned me around and shoved his index finger and his thumb into the corners of my eye. I screamed in agony as the pain grew and blood started to gush out of my eye. He wrapped his fingers around it and ripped it out. The worst part of it all was the fact that I was awake during the whole thing. I felt the veins and strings of my eye detach. I felt everything. The next thing I see, with my left eye, was his fingers digging into it to take it out aswell. Although I couldn't see anything, I felt the very sharp object, I'm guessing the hook, stab into my stomach and my breath began to descend. I had cheated death...and now, it was catching up with me. My lungs failed completely moments later...

Dead

The Next Morning

Harry's POV

I always envisioned Jade and I in a luxurious hotel room with rose petals everywhere. We had just gotten done dancing the night away at our memorable Senior Prom and couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I imagined us locking the door and walked to the bed, she slowly takes off my blazer as I unzip her beautiful dress. I envisioned taking her in the most intimate way and everything was perfect. 

Right now, as I hold her close in my arms, I don't know what would be better. Of course, the Prom Night scenario would have been lovely, but it doesn't matter where we were because in the moment, I was truly hers and she was truly mine. I was so scared of hurting her, god, I was terrified. The first couple moments were spent with her squealing and I was tensing. She insisted that I continue even though I was cautious. As I said before, I didn't want to hurt her. 

Once she adjusted, we became more relaxed and it came natural. It was the best feeling; being so close to someone I've loved so much for the last 3 and a half years. Now-a-days, the tabloids try to say that Sex isn't a big deal and you can do it anytime, any place and any where. That was one of the many things wrong with the world because it isn't and it shouldn't be. Sex is such a big deal because it's only mind-blowing when it's with someone you 100 percent in love with and committed to. It's the most intimate and loving thing you can do in a relationship; to show someone you trust and love them so much to see you so vulnerable. It's the best thing.

"I love you so  much, Harry." I hear her small, voice whispered as she tangled her legs into mine and placed her hand on my chest. Her small hand laid onto my torso and my arm wrapped around her back while the other held her hand on my torso.

"I love you so much, Jade."

Little did I know that if this was our last moment together...I wouldn't change one second of it.