Chapter 14

Harry's POV

After searching for a while, I sent out a mass text to meet in the Atrium for dinner. It took a while for everyone to meet up considering we were all over the place. "Wow, This is probably the most beautiful part of the hotel." I heard Jade's small voice near my shoulder. I smiled down at her and held her hand before looking around. There was a puddle of water at the end due to the leaking roof but the other half of the room was beautiful. There were multiple path ways on each side with a glass ceiling. 

"Agreed." I smiled and we sat on the floor on the dry side. Jordan and Leigh-Anne followed suit and sat across from us. Jesy and Jake sat beside us and Perrie sat on the other side of Jade. Bella walked in with Niall which raised the question as to where Theo and Kendall were. "Where's Theo?" I asked curiously, not really caring though.

"I don't know. That dick is probably with Kendall." Bella rolled her eyes before sitting next to me and Niall sitting next to her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound concerned but I knew what she was going to say next.

"He has been cheating on me with Kendall." She shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Where is he? I'm going to kill that son-of-a-bitch." I said through gritted teeth, looking at the door. I was tense until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over at Bella.

"Don't worry about him and don't waste your breath or energy. He is nothing and doesn't deserve any attention. Just calm down and focus on the people that really matter." She said before taking a deep breath. I sighed,

"Fine, but when we are back in school, everything is fair game." I said causing her to sigh and give up on the conversation. We got in our bags and collected the small food rations we scrounged from the plane sight. Jade didn't get a lot of food and I narrowed that down to her lack of standing blood. I don't blame her; witnessing all of your school mates in various positions and body parts everywhere can have a great effect. I looked at everything I had compared to her and instantly felt worried. I leaned down and whispered, "Why the lack of food?" 

"It didn't feel right taking from them." She whispered, looking down at the pack of crackers and water bottle she had. I shook my head, giving her goldfish, gushers, and a sandwich from my pile. "You don't have t-" I cut her off.

"I want to. You need to eat, babe." I said.

"We should play a game." We all looked up at Leigh-Anne with a questioning look.

"Really? After everything that has happened, you decided you want to play a game?" Jesy said.

"Of course, It'll lighten the mood so we'll be in a good mood by the morning. Please?" Leigh Anne asked. Perrie sighed,

"Sure. What game?" she replied.

"Uhm...Never have I Ever?" She answered.

"We don't have any alcohol." Jesy stated the obviously.

"We'll just do it the old fashioned way and hold up 5 fingers." She suggested.

"Alright, I'll play." Jake said and raised his hand. Jesy followed suit and soon everyone had their hand up while eating their snacks.

"I'll go first," Leigh said, "Never have I ever gone to a football game." 

"How have you never gone to a football game?!" Jade asked shocked before putting down a finger. I followed suit as did Niall, Bella, Jesy, and Perrie. "You're boyfriend is a football player!" Jade smiled.

"I just never got around to it." She shrugged before giggling. 

"Alright, Never have I ever performed on stage at a school." Jesy stated. Everyone except for Jordan and obviously Jesy, put down a finger. 

"Never have I ever went to a school dance." Jake said causing all of us but Jesy to put a finger down.

"This game is boring." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"You're only saying that because you're losing." Perrie said, laughing. 

"Alright, I'm going to make it interesting. Never have I ever had sex." I gulped as Jordan stated that. Everyone except Jade and I put a finger down. Jade's cheeks flushed as she kept two fingers up with me while everyone else either had two or one. Perrie's eyes looked down at the ground, as if she knew something but I didn't want to ask her what it was in front of everyone. Jade and Perrie are very close so who knows what they have talked about. Jade looked down as well, causing me to frown.

"What is taking you guys so long?!" Niall started laughing, causing anger to build in me. "You two have been together forever!" He stated and I sighed. Jade immediately got up for her seat on the floor next to me and walked to the doors.

"Jade!" I said before getting up and jogging after her as she walked out of the doors. I heard a smack which I could only narrow down to Perrie hitting Niall in the arm for laughing. The door closed and I couldn't here their whispers anymore. Jade was sitting on the stair case, tears falling down her face. I immediately sat next to her and rubbed her back. "Are you ok?" She shook her head.

"H-Haz, I have something to tell you..." She said while wiping tears away. My chest tightened as thoughts raced through my head of what she could possibly say. 

"O-Ok?" I hesitated. 

"I...I was going to..." She wiped away more tears and fear rose in me. Did she cheat on me? No, Jade would never do that. What was she going to do? "Prom Night. I was going to make Prom Night the night...but I don't know if we are going to make it till then." She put her face in her hands.

"You were going to make Prom Night the night for what?" I asked. I just needed her to say the words.

"M-Make love." She sniffled and a wave of relief washed over me.

"It's ok, baby girl." I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she cried into my chest. "It's ok, we will make it through and survive."

"That's not my only confession." She stated.

"What else is there?"

"I was nervous and never told you because I was entirely sure we wouldn't get to that point ...because I thought you were going to cheat on me." Her words hit me like a ton of bricks.

"You didn't trust me?" I asked.

"No, I didn't trust Theo and I thought he was putting thoughts in her head. You seemed so distant whenever Kendall was around and I was jealous...I thought if she offered it...you wouldn't refuse." She admitted. I sighed and rubbed her back. I didn't know what to say so I just sat there and held her until her sobs turned into sniffles and she stopped crying. 

"We will get through this, Jadie. It'll be ok." I kissed her forehead and moved the hair from her face. She kissed me on the lip sand I kissed her back. I held her hand as we stood up and made our way back to the atrium with everyone. We sat where we were before she ran out and continued to eat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, Jade." Jordan apologized 

"It's ok." She answered. As soon as the words left her lips, the door opened and all of us turned to look who it was, expecting Kendall or Theo. As soon as our eyes landed on the door, our  jaws hit the floor...