Chapter 15

Perrie's POV

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing as the door opened and he stepped in the room. We all thought he had died in the crash and left him there. Instead, regret and sadness made it's way into my system. I immediately stood up and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around him. "Why did you guys leave me?" He asked as his hugged me back.

"We thought you were dead, Lou." Niall stated before getting up and coming over to hug him as well. In a matter of minutes, everyone gradually made there way to him except for Harry and Jade. I looked over to see Harry with his arm protectively around Jade's waist making me curious as to why he was so protective over her now that Louis made his appearance known. He looked tense as Jade placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear to calm him down. I am definitely going to question Jade about their strange interactions later.

"How did you survive? Why didn't you yell for us before we left?" I questioned Louis.

"I woke up as soon as you guys made your way into the woods; I have been following your tracks ever since." He stated. He was walking with a limp as he made his way fully into the room and the door shut. 

"Are you ok?" I asked with concern.

"Of course, love. Don't worry about me." He smiled and acted like this whole thing wasn't a big deal. His appearance was a huge deal for me because I harbored a crush on this boy for years and I thought I lost the chance of getting to tell him when I thought he died. I had to tell him now or risk another day of danger.

"Louis, I have something I have to tell you." I stated, taking a deep breath and closed my eyes. I opened them to find his blue ones staring at me, waiting for me to finish my thought. "I-"

"AHH!" Leigh-Anne screamed, interrupting my confession. We all looked at her to see her standing up and jogging in place.

"What's wrong, Leigh-Leigh?" Jade asked in a soft voice.

"There was a fly!" She screeched causing all of us to laugh. Leigh-Anne has a phobia of flies and any insect that fly. 

"Calm down, Leigh. It's not like it's going to kill you." Jesy said while laughing.

"This is not funny! Flies are disgusting and unhygienic!" She is also a bit of a germ-a-phobe but we love her anyways. 

"We know, Leigh-Anne. This hotel is completely unhygienic," Jade giggled.

"How you managed to survive this long in this hotel, I will never know." Niall commented while laughing. I sighed as Louis laughed along with the joke. I was about to walk back to my spot next to Jade when Louis reached out for my arm.

"Wait, You wanted to tell me something." He stated the obvious. "What was it?"

"It's ok. It's not that important." I shrugged and he frowned.

"Are you sure? I'm sorry for the interruption but I'm still listening." He said, he voice raspy. I took a deep breath and smiled,

"It's ok, really. We can talk about it later. Now go and talk to your friends." I stated and he half smiled.

"Ok, but we are going to talk later." He stated before walking over and sitting next to Niall. I walked over and sat next to Jade.

"Have you asked him?" She whispered, gaining Harry's attention.

"No, I'm going to later." I whispered back, causing Harry to raise an eyebrow.

"It's now or never, baba." Baba was our pet name for each other. I went to say baby but instead said Baba and Jade never let me live it down. It became our thing. "Especially after everything that's happened. You have to ask before it's too late." She said softly but still whispering. I smiled,

"I know. I will after Dinner. I promise." I said.

"Sister Swear?" She asked.

"Sister Swear." I said as I began to eat a pack of skittles I found on one of the passengers. The group began to banter and talk about random things to ease the stress of the situation we are in. We continued to east as Harry ruined the happy mood we created with one statement,

"We need to figure out a way to get to town." He took a bite from his sandwich as we all either sighed or groaned.

"You need to loosen up, Harry." Jordan said. 

"No, I need to help everyone survive since I'm the only one taking this seriously." He huffed. Everyone fell silent as they finished their dinner and dispersed. Jade and Harry shared a room, Jesy and Jake shared a room and Niall and Bella shared a room all on the first floor. I still hadn't picked a room because Louis cornered me after Dinner and now we were sitting on the staircase, chatting. 

"What did you need to tell me, Love?" He said, sitting a few inches away from me. 

"I just want to tell you before anything happens or I lose the chance to ask you...uhm...I have been harboring a crush on you for years and I didn't know how to tell you. I guess I always pushed it off until now, especially after I thought you had died." I said in one breath before recollecting myself. I looked at the ground, scared of his reaction. I felt him put his finger on my chin and tilt my head to look up at him. In a matter of seconds, his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other as I savored the moment I had been longing for. He broke the kiss and put his forehead on mine. I blushed as he looked into my eyes.

"I have been waiting so long for this, I just kept being a pussy and couldn't admit to you how I felt." He admitted and chuckled before kiss me again.