Chapter 16

Jesy's POV

"I can't believe Louis survived the plane crash; that is absolutely crazy." I stated as Jake and I walked into the elevator. 

"I wonder how he didn't catch up with us, even after we camped out for a night in the woods." Jake stated as he pressed the button for the top floor: The Penthouse.

"Harry said we aren't allowed to go to the Penthouse." I stated frantically as the elevator began to rise up each floor and Jake shrugged.

"Since when has Harry been our boss?"

"He makes a great point considering on the outside, it looks like the Penthouse was engulfed in flames."

"I'm sure it's not as bad as the outside; don't judge a book by it's cover."

"This book doesn't even have a cover." I crossed my arms.

"I just want to check it out." He suggested and I sighed.

"I guess, but I'm only giving you 10 minutes!" I pointed out as the elevator opened. It was dark as we stepped out of the elevator. the only light source was the elevator until it closed, causing me to scoot closer to Jake. I took his hand as he reached in his pocket and retrieved his phone. He unlocked his phone with the pattern and turned on the bright, flash-light and scanned the room. We walked in further and found a light switch. Once he flipped it on, my jaw dropped to the floor. 

"This is crazy." He stated as he looked around. The walls were absolutely disgusting and covered with dirt or the wallpaper was pealing off. There were spider webs in every corner imaginable and thick layers of dusts on the floor and tables. There were shelves filled with boxes and 3 tables filled with jars that were filled with disgusting water and what looked like eye balls. There were blood splatters almost everywhere and a giant cage in the corner. I gazed all of this in horror and could only imagine what has happened here in the past. Jake looked around as well and made his way to a door on the right. He opened it and gasped, covered his mouth. I walked over to him and started to cry. 

Kendall was laying on a table as filthy as the ones in the first room we were in and she has a giant lump in her throat. There was dried blood around her mouth and her neck had bruised the shape of a hand. Theo was on the floor, in the corner and his head has a giant gash in it. The most terrifying thing was that neither of them had their eyes in face. "W-We have to warn the others." I stated and Jake quickly nodded. We turned around to face a tall, bald, blue eyes man with a horribly mean look on his face; he looked pissed off. My eyes widened as I ducked his punch and ran to the other side of the room. I opened the door and heard a ear-shattering scream. I turned around to see the man had hit Jake in the head with an ax. Tears began to form in my eyes as he shouted for me to run and so I did. 

I ran to the elevator and quickly pushed the first floor button as quickly as possible. the doors began to close but right when they were about to close, a giant, white hand stopped them and made them reopened. i stood face to face with the tall man and began to cry. He walked into the elevator and wrapped his hand around my neck. "W-Why?" I struggled to breath as I asked him.

"I see it." He stated.

"S-See wh-what?" I struggled to breath. 

"I see the sin in you eyes." He said through clenched teeth and lifted me off of the floor, colliding my back with the ceiling of the elevator and letting me fall to the ground. i felt the wind knocked out of me as i hid the metal. He picked me up and carried me out of the elevator before throwing me on the floor. He grabbed my neck and choke-slammed me into the cage. He then held me down as his index finger and thumb made there ways to my eye. 

He began to plunge his finger into my eye as I felt the excruciating pain, I screamed. I ripped my eye out of the socket as I screamed at the top of my lungs. He did the same thing with my other eye and I couldn't see as I screamed. Moments late I felt the head of an ax makes it's way into my neck. I bled out as my lungs stopped breath and my heart stopped beating.

Dead. 

AN: Short and simple. Hope you enjoyed the filler chapter :) Lots of Love xx