Chapter 18

Jade's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Thirlwall. You were the only survivor on the plane." The police officer sadly looked down at Jade with sympathy.

"No...No one else survived?" My voice broke as much as my heart did.

"Look for yourself." The officer gestured. I made my way through the aisle of dead bodies. 

Kendall's arm was cut off and her leg was backwards. 

Theo has a deep gash on his throat and he had a giant piece of glass in his stomach. 

I made my way further and my stomach just kept turning. 

Leigh-Anne had a deep gash in her head and her arm was dislocated. 

Jordan's legs were cut off and his arm was twisted backwards. 

Jesy's abdomen had a deep gash and her head was bleeding. 

Jake's arm was cut off along with one arm. 

My stomach was churning and my eyes were spilling tears.

Perrie's leg was dislocated and a piece of glass was in her head. 

Niall's leg was bent backwards and his arm was dislocated.

Bella was gushing blood from her abdomen.

Gemma's shoulder was dislocated and her legs were bent unnaturally.

I immediately broke down when I saw the last victim: Harry.

His curls were bloody, his head spilling out blood. His seat belt had cut through his pelvis and his arm was dislocated. The tears flowed through my eyes and I couldn't contain my heartbreak. 

"I'm very sorry for you loss, miss." The feminine voice began to deepen, causing me to become confused. "But You'll see them soon." The voice was now very deep. I turned around slowly to see a large man, wearing a brown t shirt that was filthy with khakis. One of his eyes resembled a cat's eye while the other was a beautiful blue color. Before I could run away, I was met with a knife to the eye.

"Jade! Jade! Jade, Wake up!" I kept screaming and opened my eyes immediately. I was met with Harry's worried gaze. "Shh, It was just a nightmare." He said soothingly, holding me close. 

"It...It felt so real." I sobbed into his shoulder. He rubbed my back as I let it all out. I understood the plane crash, but who was that scary man? I began to overthink everything; what if this dream was a sign of something happening. What if it was telling me we were going to die before we made it to safety. My mind was racing a million miles per second but one recurring theme kept popping up: we're not going to make it. I collected myself and held Harry tight.

"I'm here, Jade, it's ok." He whispered.

"Harry...Make love to me." I whispered in his ear. He backed out of the hug to look at me.

"What?" His voice was laced with surprise and confusion.

"Please, make love to me." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"What about Prom Night?" 

"I...I can't wait that long." I lied. I wanted to endure the most loving moments with Harry before we died. I wanted to see him vulnerable and I wanted him to see me vulnerable. I wanted to make love before we're dead.

"Jade, you aren't making any since." 

"Shh...Harry, please." I kissed his jawline and he took a second to think about this.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"I've never been so sure in my life."

Perrie's P.O.V.

"What are we doing?" I giggled, holding Louis' hand. 

"Just taking a tour around the hotel." Louis smiled as he hit the button to go up.

"The Penthouse? Harry said to stay away from there." I said timidly. 

"Harry isn't the boss of us." Louis chuckled, "What's his problem? He was off at the airport, too."

"He's having some family problems." I felt like I shouldn't share the gruesome details but I gave him an idea of what happened.

"Oh," he said, dumbfounded. "I didn't know that. He's been ignoring his friends all weekend and I just assumed he was ignoring us for Jade." Louis rolled his eyes, confusing me.

"Well, he was staying at her house. The situation was pretty bad and he didn't know where else to go. His mom just told him to stay at Jade's and that's where he was all weekend." I explained.

"I wasn't totally wrong." I noticed he rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with a boyfriend spending time with his girlfriend?" I asked, facing him.

"Nothing," He shrugged, "Nothing, it's you and me now." He smiled.

"What do you mean 'you and me now'?" I frowned, confusion taking over my features.

"Well, It's not that important anymore but I used to have the hots for Jade and I tried talking to her when Harry and her were on a 'break,' and Harry found out. We haven't been the best of friends since. It's not important though, because I grew out of my crush." He shrugged.

"Then why are you getting jealous now that they hung out all weekend." I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Just drop it, ok?" Louis said as if he was agitated. I rolled my eyes,

"Not for a second." I mumbled under my breath. 

Niall P.O.V.

"I know I should be way more devastated, but I'm glad I caught Theo cheating on me." Bella whispered as I held her.

"I'm glad I got the chance to blow up on him," I chuckled and she giggled.

This was one of the best things to happened to me. I've been waiting for Bella to notice me since Freshman year and now that she has, I couldn't be happier. 

I held her close and tight as we drifted to sleep, as if it were the last time I would get to hold her...