Chapter 13

Theo's P.O.V.

I ran out of my hiding spot when I heard Kendall scream. I ran down the hallway as the elevator dinged. the door shut and the last thing I saw was that monster staring at me with a chain in hand. I ran into the room that Kendall was screaming from and over to her body. "Kendall!" I knelt next to her and her mouth was bleeding tremdously. There was a huge bump in her throat indicating that something was shoved down her throat. I sighed and looked down, putting my head into my hand. I should have ran as soon as I heard her scream, maybe then she wouldn't be dead...that's when is dawned on me...

I have to go warn the others!

I ran to the door to the stairs, too scared to take the elevator. I decided warning the group towards the penthouse first was beneficial so I took the stairs up a couple levels to find Jesy, Jake, and Perrie. I knocked on every door, looking for the group. "Guys! We have a problem!" I beat on each door down the hallway. I heard a creak and a door open, sighing with reasurance. "We have to get to the lobby! A mad man is af-" I as cut short once I turned around to look the devil himself in the face. I started running for the elevator and hit the button repeatedly. As soo as teh elevatore opened, I felt very intense and sharp pain my in calf.

I felt a tug and I fell face first into the floor. I scraped and clawed for the elevator but the man had pulled me and kept pulling me towards him; dragging me by his hook. The elevator doors closed and I turned my body around to look up at the man. I kicked at him but he grabbed my ankle and twisted it in the most painful way possible. My ankle cracked and I screamed in agony. He took the hook out of my leg and grabbed the hook itself. I manuver out of the way but he grabbed my throat and began to squeeze very strong causing my air supply to limit itself. The last thing I saw was the hook coming straight to to slice into my head.

Dead