Arse: Are you two getting along or did you rip his head off already?

Good that in the end he is more concerned about his brothers health. In the end his worries aren't misplaced.

Arse: just text me whenever you have time, I'm missing you already. The house is so empty... I just have a maid I have to get rid of and that girl I have to keep alive for you to kill. Maybe I should just make her clean the house too...

I almost forgot about Victoria...

So much work to do. I hope it's ok for him to keep her alive. I feel bad for leaving her in his responsibility. He will be busy... I should've just killed her before I went here.

Arse: Please answer as soon as possible, it's weird to text with myself.

Me: Hey :) I am alright but you might have to help me with your brother's body. He was just too annoying. I'm sorry, forgive me?

Arse: Stay strong, my love. I will try my best but I guess you will have to stay for at least two weeks.

Arse: But don't worry, I will try to come and visit.

Me: Yeah, I know. You couldn't live two weeks without me, right.

Me: Not that I'm complaining. When you're here I will have someone to talk to without having the urge to rip that person's head of.

Well at least not anymore. I guess we two are alright now, John.

Arse: Good to see that you are missing me too. Now rest my love.
Good night❤

Me: Good night❤

Arse: Oh, and don't think that I didn't notice that you are calling me John again. I like it.

Yes I know that. It was a reflex though and it felt weird-

Are you really trying to make up an excuse? You know that he can't read your thoughts, right?

Right...

I put my phone away and walk over to the closet. I put on a white nightgown and go to bed.

When I wake up again, I feel an arm around my waist pulling me closer to it's owner. I smile and turn around. "John, are you missing me that much already?" I open my eyes and let out a scream. I try to free myself but he is stronger than me.

He hovers over me and places my hands over my head and I can't move.

"What the heck are you doing, Ludwig." I scream.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

What do you think?
I hope you like this chapter:)

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3