thirty-five

phils pov
i have science first period. i hate it. i mean, some of the stuffs interesting, astrology's pretty cool, but it just doesn't really interest me. I used to like it a lot, its where my love for the stars originated, but then it got hard, we had quizzes and tests and a bunch if useless shit no one cares about.
when i walk into the class the words 'POP QUIZ' are written in big letters on the chalk board. just my luck. i walk to the closest seat to the door-in case i have to make a quick escape or something- and plop my books down.
"hey." a voice behind me says. i turn around. its chris.
"hi." i don't particularly like chris, hes kind of a douche sometimes but he can be nice.
"my memories a bit fuzzy, for some reason i remember you kissing a guy?"
oh god. i didn't think he would remember. he was drunk. "yeah. you dared me? remember?"
"did i?" i nodded, he had a look on his face, a look that made it look like he was about to destroy my life.
"okay, fag." i winced. my brain started to flood with memories of my father. painful memories. memories full of anger and self-hatred. memories full of pain, so, so much pain.
i excused myself to go to the bathroom. by the time i stepped out into the hall i had waterfalls running down my cheeks. my hands are shaking as i make my way into the boys bathroom and pull out my phone. i go onto messages. i text dan:
please meet me in the restroom, i could really use some support right now.
i blink the tears out of my eyes and hit send. 

a/n: wow somethings actually happening.