"Mind your own business." Mitchell whined petulantly.

"I was just explaining to Mitchell here that I don't return his interests." I whispered as I inched closer to Daryl.

 "Then I guess this is my business, this young man said no, and forcing the issue can be considered a crime." Daryl explained as he glared daggers at Mitchell. And the flamboyant drama queen turned his frosty glare from me to Daryl then he turned and walked away without another word.

 Daryl turned his kind eyes to me and replied. "Maybe you should inform Master Roche of this situation."

 I smiled at the man and said. "This is an adult world not high school. I can't go running to the Principal and tattle that I am being bothered by others. I will be fine Daryl, but thank you.

 The driver tipped his hat to me with a kind smile and went back into position by the car, which gave me only a few minutes before my walking fantasy made an appearance. So I got the hell out of dodge quickly.

 Forty-five minutes later. I was home and entering the key code to the front entrance of my building when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I smiled and turned around and Joe was jogging up the sidewalk. "Hey man, right on time." He said as he hugged me.

 Now Joe, he is absolutely drop dead Gorgeous with his shiny brown locks and forest green eyes. He was ripped with the body of an Adonis and at least a foot taller than me, but as short as I am everyone is taller than me, even Bethany. Joe had never been weird with me even when I told him I was gay. He just treated me like any indulgent big brother would a younger cherished sibling. So much so his over protectiveness used to get on my nerves in college.

 "So I have my change of clothes, just need to order some pizza for dinner and grab a shower, yeah." He said as he bounded into the elevator after me.

 "Sure, Bethany should be here in a little while; she said she was stopping at her place first." I said as I used my keys to open my front door.

 "Hey man, this is a sweet place. I like what you’ve done with it. When I helped you move is it seems so blah." Joe said as he dropped his bag by the black leather sectional sofa.

 "I tried to keep it simple and elegant. The menus are in the top drawer on the right, going to change.” I said as I proceeded up the hall to my room. With the help of the small insurance money and a little stash my mom had put away for me, I was able to buy my little two bedroom bit of heaven. It was also not too far from my job. I stripped out of my suit and into a pair of sweat pants and old college logo shirt.

 I made it back to the living room and plopped down on the sofa next to Joe. He had removed his tie and a couple buttons were opened with his sleeves rolled up revealing his toned arms. We sat and laughed and caught up like we always did. We were laughing at some joke we had played on Beth when we were little, when the buzzer went off. I made to get up but Joe waved me off and grabbed his wallet to go answer the buzzer. I listened as a knock came to the door a few minutes later and to the exchange of money and food. The door was about to close, when I heard Bethany telling him to open the door her because her hands were full. I got up to help. I took the garment bag from her one hand and the other she held a bottle of wine and her pocket book.

"Hey there." She said as she came inside and greeted both Joe and I with a kiss on the cheek. She held up the bottle of wine. "Let's eat and get on the road." She said. We laughed and I got down the dishes and wine glasses and we proceeded to do just that.

 Bethany disappeared into the guest room to get ready and Joe was in the hall bathroom taking a shower. I came out of my own shower with a towel around my waist and walked into my closet. After pulling on a clean pair of boxers. I chose a black straight leg cuffed slacks with a black button down dress shirt and a blue vest. I laid the clothes on my bed and walked back into the bathroom, I fixed my hair making sure it flared out right and sprayed myself with a little axe body spray. I got dressed and met my friends in the living room after slipping on my leather black dress shoes.

 "Wow, you look sharp little man, if I was gay I would so tap that ass." Joe smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes, "Be careful sexy with the way you look tonight I might make you gay." I purred as I ran my finger over his sculpted chest and he growled at me. I giggled as he tried to snap at my wondering finger with his teeth as he wiggled his eyebrows at me lewdly.

 Bethany laughed at our antics. "It's good that you are into PDA guys because we are going to this new Gay club called The Dungeon."

 I raised my eyebrow at her. "That doesn't sound like it's a place we need to be, it sounds like some kink place."

 "Only the second and the third floor are reserved for that. The first floor is the club and bar, and everyone has been raving about it. Now come on, the cab should be here by now." She said as she ushered us out the door.

 The cab pulled up to the curb right outside the Dungeon. From outside it definitely wasn’t what I pictured it to be. It looked like an uptown hetero bar. We bypassed the people in line, with Bethany pulling us forward, which I thought was a little strange but I just kept following her lead. We made it past the beefy bouncers and I could feel my eyes pop out of my head. This was no ordinary gay bar with twinks with different color hair running wild and Doms in leather and chains. The men and women here were very classy, dressed to the nines. The waiters though were dressed in sparkly gold boy shorts and combat boots, carrying trays that was lit with gold light fixtures that they served drinks on, they were all just yummy. All pecs and abs and junk on full display.   Wow, I thought as Bethany continued to hoard us to a private sitting area. We sat down and I craned my neck to see that I could of the place. I noticed that there were doors leading off to stairs to the upper levels. Each door was manned by a Hunky man in leather pants and a matching chest harness. It was the only give away of what awaited on the upper levels.

 Joe was busy doing the same swivel head that I was doing trying to take in the atmosphere. The music was vibrating but not painfully loud, people where on the sunken dance floor of lights gyrating to the beat. More people were seated in the spacious roped off area where we were, slightly to the back of the club. It was dimly lit. If were outside looking in, you couldn't fully see the occupants, but we could see everyone. Just then a sexy waiter in his ass hugging gold hot pants introduced himself and took our drink orders.

 "Isn't this place great?" Bethany asked as she practically vibrated on her seat.

 "I didn't know you had it in you, Sis." Joe laughed as he lounged back on the plush seat.

 She rolled her eyes and gave the waiter her patented megawatt smile as he handed her the drink. We thanked him and went to drop some money on the tray but he waved us off saying something about Gratis. I frowned at this and looked to Bethany who was looking everywhere but at us. I shook it off and sipped my Blow Job. Joe had downed his drink and waved the waiter over and ordered a few shots. A few rounds of shots later, Bethany squealed and pulled us up to tackle the dance floor. Joe and I sandwiched her, with me at her front and Joe at her back as we grinded against each other to the Reggae song that was playing.

 I was so into the song that I didn't feel it right away as a large body aligned against my back. I jumped when large hands went to my hips and pulled me gently away from Beth. I looked over my shoulder and nearly stumbled when I saw who it was that was undulating against me. (Can we say heart failure?)

 The world disappeared for me as he spun me around and pulled me flush against his larger frame. He had one muscular leg in between my thighs and with every dip and gyration. I rubbed my cock against him. I could feel his strong hands on my ass holding me firmly against his delicious body. He just leaned down and buried his face in my neck causing a riotous shiver down my spine. Recovering quickly from my shock at seeing him so suddenly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him lead me happily to wherever. All thoughts of Bethany and Joe slipped me in my befuddled sexual haze.