Chapter 31

- Elenie -

Elenie smiled as threw her trunk on to the train. It was finally the Christmas holidays and Elenie, Harry and Ron were heading to the Burrow to celebrate Christmas. Hermione had chosen to sit with Neville, Luna and Ginny as her and Ron still weren't talking. She was also heading home to her parent's this Christmas. 

Elenie took one last look behind her and smiled, she was finally getting to see George and she was so excited. She hadn't seen him for three months as he couldn't get away from the shop. 

"El, your happiness is making me too happy, calm down." Ron groaned, watching as she eagerly dipped between compartments to find an empty one.

"Ronald, I get to see the one I love after three months, what do you expect?!" Elenie grinned, finally finding an empty compartment and claiming it.

"Please just at least stop skipping around." He rolled his eye's.

"Aw Ronniekins, are you going to miss Lavender?" Elenie pouted, mocking the name that Lavender called Ron.

"Shut up Elenor." Ron huffed, sitting in the corner and peering out of the window.

"Lighten up Ron, it's Christmas." Harry laughed.

"But seriously, aren't you going to miss Lavender?" Elenie asked, leaning back in her seat.

"No! It'll give my lips a break! Look at them! They're cracking!" Ron cried, leaning closer to give Elenie and Harry a closer look. 

"We're good thanks." Elenie laughed, scrunching her face up in disgust and sitting further away from him.

They were interrupted however by a tap on the compartment window. Lavender was stood grinning like a lovesick puppy in the window; she breathed on the window creating a clouded area and drew a love heart with R+L in the centre. She then smiled, blew Ron a kiss and then slipped away.

"And you thought I was annoying with my happiness." Elenie snickered.

"She's bloody mental." Ron rested his head in his hand's and shook his head in despair.

"Anybody would think you're unhappy Ron." Harry told him, an amused smile on his face.

He didn't reply however as he was already watching Hermione stood at the door, staring at the drawing on the door. She had an unreadable expression on her face, but Elenie knew that this was hurting her. She looked at the three of them and then took off quickly down the train.

"Hermione wait!" Elenie cried, quickly running after her.

"What?" Hermione asked, wiping tears from under her eye's so that Elenie wouldn't see.

"Oh Hermione." Elenie sighed, hugging her best friend.

"It's okay El, really! I just wish they wouldn't flaunt it everywhere." Hermione sighed.

"I know, but you know what Lavender's like." Elenie told her.

"Oh I know, i'd just never match them together." Hermione shrugged.

"No you'd rather it be you and Ron." She gave Hermione an amused smile. 

"No! I-I just don't think Lavender is right for him." Hermione stuttered, looking away from her.

"Hermione, please be honest if not with me then with yourself." Elenie told her.

"Fine. Okay I like Ron, more than a friend. I don't know why!" Hermione cried.

"It's okay!" Elenie laughed "But you have to tell him Hermione, it's Ron, he's completely clueless as to what's wrong."

"Maybe another time. I'll think about it over the holidays." Hermione told her.

"Okay, whatever you think. You're still coming to the Burrow on Boxing Day right?" Elenie asked her, hopeful.

"Of course, enjoy the christmas break El, I hope George is okay." Hermione smiled pulling Elenie in for a hug.

"Thank you, i'll tell him! See you then." Elenie smiled. With that she headed back to the compartment where Harry and Ron were sat talking.

"Is she okay?" Harry asked as Elenie sat back down.

"Yeah she'll be okay." Elenie reassured him.

"I don't even understand what she's so upset about anyway." Ron shrugged, looking between them both.

"That's because you're clueless Ron." Elenie told him rolling her eye's.

"I am not! Tell her Harry!" Ron cried, trying to defend himself.

"You are clueless mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- George -

George stood on the Platform waiting for the Hogwarts Express to pull into the station any second. He had been dying to see Elenie for ages now, and when he found out they were staying at the Burrow for Christmas, he was overly happy.

"George, will you stand still, you keep elbowing me?!" Fred moaned from where he stood next to him, rubbing his elbow.

"Sorry mate." George shrugged. He wasn't sorry, he was far too excited. 

"So how's the shop going Fred, George?" Alia smiled, who was stood on the other side of Fred asked them both. 

"Oh it's great, we love it." George smiled.

"It's everything we've ever wanted." Fred agreed. 

"That's great." Alia smiled. 

"Well I never...George Weasley." A familiar voice spoke from behind him.

"Celia...what are you doing here?" George turned around.

"I've come to collect Cornelia for my Mum." Celia replied, looking him up and down as if she was going to eat him.

"She goes to Hogwarts now?" George asked. He was confused, Cornelia, Celia's sister had attended Beauxbatons School in France before as Celia did.

"Yes she started in September. You never replied to my letter." She told him, crossing her arm's over her chest.

"I'm sorry but I didn't think I needed too. You know I have a girlfriend and you know that I love her so I won't change my feelings just because you have feelings for me." George explained.

"Well she's no better than me! I don't understand why things wouldn't change!" Celia cried. George cringed at how loud her voice was, looking around as everyone watched.

"Excuse I think you'd better leave George alone, we've come to collect our family as have you. We just want peace." Alia backed George up.

"Alia's right, leave us alone Celia." Fred told her.

"Alia Black, ha! I know things about your girlfriend's family that would make your hair curl George! I wouldn't give your heart away so easily!" Celia cried.

"And I know things about your family that would make the Minister for Magic reconsider his trust in your Father Celia Applewood! Leave us be." Mrs Weasley stood beside Alia, George and Fred.

"Oh please, the Weasley family would have no impact." Celia laughed.

"How dare you be so rude about my family!" Mrs Weasley began to charge towards her.

"Molly! She isn't worth it!" Alia held her back.

"What in Merlin's name is going on?" Elenie, Harry, Ron and Ginny appeared behind the group, trunks in tow. 

"Well well speak of the devil and she shall appear! I'd say it's nice to meet you Elenor but i'm not convinced it is." Celia spat.

"I don't even know who you are." Elenie looked at Alia and George, confused.

"Celia Applewood." Celia did a sarcastic curtsey.

"Oh it's you. I thought you were actually someone important for a second there." Elenie laughed.

"Cece! What are you doing?!" The voice of a girl came from where Ron was stood.

"Cornelia! It's so nice to see you!" Celia cried, hugging her sister.

"You didn't answer my question?" Cornelia looked at her sister and put her hand's on her hips.

"Connie, I just lost my temper! Come on let's go. Watch your back Miss Black. There are people watching you." With that Celia stomped away with her sister following behind her. 

"Elenie!" George grinned, hugging her tight and kissing her cheek.

"It's so good to see you." Elenie grinned, hugging him back. 

"Let's get you all home."

**********************************************************