Chapter 8

- Elenie -

Elenie grimaced as Harry threw his Charm's book across the common room in a state of rage. He had just found out that Sirius Black was his godfather, and he wasn't the slightest bit happy. Especially seeing as he had also found out that Sirius was allegedly responsible for Lily and James Potter's death.

"Harry, you need to calm down. Throwing your books around isn't going to change a thing." Hermione sighed, setting her book down and giving Elenie a sympathetic look.

"Hermione, how am I supposed to calm down, that man is the reason why I have no parents!" Harry cried, sitting down next to Elenie with a thump.

"But throwing your books doesn't help Harry!" Hermione cried, sitting down cross from him. 

"I agree with Hermione for once Harry." Ron admitted, taking the seat beside her. Harry sighed and put his head in his hand's.

"We know your upset Harry, but being constantly angry won't help a thing." Hermione smiled told him in a comforting tone.

"You're right Hermione." Harry sighed, walking over to the fireplace and picking up the charms book that he had previously thrown. 

"As always." Elenie grinned, trying to hide the nervousness that filled her inside. Hermione shot her a sarcastic look then turned back to Harry.

"But seriously, if I ever find him, or if he ever finds me, I'm gonna kill him." Harry stated seriously.

"No!" Elenie shot up, then covered her mouth when she'd realised what she said. "Sorry, I meant, why don't you just give him to the Dementors, you don't want to become a killer Harry." 

That was so close. She was inches away from Harry finding out the truth and if he did it wasn't going to be pretty. He'd hate Elenie and Alia forever if he ever found out who they were.

"Yeah, she's right Harry. We don't want our best friend to become a killer." Hermione supported Elenie, giving her a worried look.

"I'll think about it." Harry said, giving Elenie a suspicious look; he had always known her too well. "Wait a minute, if Professor Lupin was friends with my Dad, then so was your Mum, Elenie. She knew Black!" Harry cried, jumping up and staring at Elenie with an accusing look. 

"I-I don't know Harry, she never mentioned anything." Elenie lied. But Harry was basically Elenie's brother and he knew her way to well. He narrowed his eye's and stepped closer to her.

"Elenor, you're lying to me." He said, sounding very serious all of a sudden.

"I don't know Harry!" Elenie cried, tears began pouring down her face. This was all getting too much for her. If Harry didn't find out soon she was either going to crack or go mental, she hated lying to him like this.

"She can't tell you Harry!" Hermione cried, rushing to Elenie's side and giving her a comforting side hug. 

"Then your not the person I thought you were Elenor." And with that Harry stormed out through the portrait hole with Ron hot on his heels.

"Oh Hermione this is all messed up! I can't keep living like this!" Elenie cried into Hermione's shoulder. 

"Oh Elenie." Hermione muttered with a sympathetic tone to her voice.

"Hermione, Elenie, what happened?" Fred and George Weasley had just entered the common room and rushed over to where the two girls were sat.

"Elenie what's wrong?" Fred's worried voice followed. 

"She had a really bad fight with Harry." Hermione sighed, she quickly passed Eleanie to George, who grinned at the close contact with her.

"Oh, it's ok El, you and Harry are really close, everything's gonna be ok." Fred reassured her.

"Yeah....really close..." George muttered. Hermione gave him a questioning glance, even though she had already worked it out. George had feelings for Elenie. At least now Elenie didn't have to worry about whether or not he reciprocated her feelings. Hermione knew for certain that he did.

"I don't know guys, this time I feel like it's really serious. Harry has never spoken to me like that before." Elenie lifted her head up and attempted to wipe her tears away but they just kept falling. Hermione watched as George quickly wiped one of Elenie's falling tear's away, pain evident in his face. 

She smirked at Fred who had also seen the caring notion and from that moment, they both knew that this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Alia -

"Alia, what does Elenie know about Sirius Black!" Alia's head quickly turned around and she sighed at the angry look on Harry's face. It looked like the two had had an argument.

"Sit down Harry, Ron." Alia sighed, gesturing to two chairs.

"How do you know him?" Harry asked, his eye's fixated on her.

"Well he was your Father's best friend Harry, and I was best friends with your Mother. Sirius basically loved James and Lily, he adored them, and he adored you when you were born. Anyway, when I fell pregnant with Elenie, the two people that were there for me the most were Lily and Sirius. When I found out that he was responsible for your parent's death's, I was devasted, it just didn't make sense, how could Sirius be his follower? Anyway, here we are today and he's somewhere out there so, I don't know." Alia lied. She hated lying but it had to be done for now, for her safety and for Elenie's safety.

"What does Elenie know?" Harry demanded.

"All of it." Alia sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked, pain evident in his eye's.

"There's nothing to tell Harry. Please don't be angry with Elenie, I told her not to say anything because I didn't want to worry you." Alia sighed. 

"If it was nothing big then she could've told me. Oh well, I guess the truth will be revealed pretty soon." Harry told her, standing up and leaving the classroom, Ron following quickly behind him.

As Harry said this, Alia couldn't help but think how much she didn't want the truth to be revealed. Wherever he was, her husband was out there somewhere, and she was going to find him, even if it took all she had.

**********************************************************************************