Chapter 33

- Elenie -

"Harry Potter, Professor Dumbledore is ready to see you in his office." A first year tapped Harry on the shoulder one cold March night. 

Two months and two weeks had passed now since Christmas and Elenie and George's relationship was still great and she'd managed to keep her promise to him since Christmas. However, she had still been watching Draco Malfoy and as the year went on he slowly deteriorated; he looked paler than ever, if that was even possible, and Elenie hardly ever saw him in the Great Hall for meals. He probably wasn't eating.

As for Harry, he had found an old potions books which made him great at the subject which belonged to the 'Half Blood Prince.' He had had it since before Christmas and Hermione was becoming increasingly annoyed with how good Harry now was at potions. He was excelling in classes and Slughorn absolutely doted on him.

"Thank you." Harry gave the first year a small smile and stood up to exit the common room. "See you later Ellie." Harry had been having lessons with Professor Dumbledore since September and he hadn't mentioned much about what they'd been doing in the lessons; however Harry seemed to be enjoying them.

"See you later and be safe! Who knows what Dumbledore will have you doing." Elenie warned him as she set down her Charms book.

"I will, I will, you worry about me too much!" Harry laughed, waving over his shoulder as he made his way out of the Common Room. 

Elenie had been sat in silence for around ten minutes before the common room door opened and a loud wail followed it. Elenie set down her book, her eyebrow's knitted together in confusion as she watched Lavender Brown run into the common room.

"Lavender what's-" Elenie started before she was cut off.

"Don't! You're probably in on her plan too!" Lavender cried before running up the stairs leading to the girl's dormitories. 

Elenie looked confused in the area that she had just been stood and shrugged, she was probably just being dramatic again, Elenie had no idea what she was talking about. For the third time she tried to pick up her charms book when Hermione came wandering into the common room, her cheeks pink and a wide smile on her face.

"What's happened?" Elenie asked, setting her book down once and for all. She knew she'd be getting no studying done tonight. 

"What are you talking about?" Hermione asked as she took a seat beside Elenie.

"Well the fact that you have a massive smile on your face and you're blushing tells me that you are part of the reason why Lavender just ran in here in hysterics?" Elenie raised an eyebrow at her best friend. 

"Why must you always think the worst El?!" Hermione rolled her eye's, laughing nervously.

"Well tell me, am I wrong?" Elenie asked her.

"Yes! Well sort of- her and Ron broke up." Hermione shrugged, not looking Elenie in the eye.

"What, is he awake?!" Elenie sat up smiling. Ron had unfortunately helped himself to a box of chocolates on Harry's bed which Harry had received for Valentine's day; it had turned out that the chocolates were filled with Love Potion from Fred and George's shop and were from a girl named Romilda Vane. Harry had taken Ron to Professor Slughorn for help only for Ron to drink a poisoned mead. Thankfully, Harry had thought quickly and used a bezoar to save him and Ron was now recovering in Hospital. 

"Er no." Hermione answered, the colour of her cheeks turned a deeper red colour.

"Well how did he break up with her if he's not awake yet?" Elenie asked, confused. 

"Hesortofsaidmynamewhilsthewassleeping." Hermione told her quickly.

"What?! Say that again but slower." Elenie rolled her eye's.

"He said my name whilst he was sleeping and Lavender was at his bedside." Hermione smiled a little.