Chapter 22

- Elenie -

Elenie had finally been able to leave St Mungos a few days after she had woken up from her coma. The healers had checked over her and eventually gave her the all clear that the curse had gone and that she could go home, but to rest for a while longer as she would tire herself out if she went straight back to normal life.

For this reason Alia had decided that it was best if Elenie stayed at home for two weeks before she headed back to Hogwarts so that she could rest up properly. Alia and Sirius had took great care of her, doing everything that she needed doing although Elenie had insisted that she do some things for herself.

They were very overprotective after the accident.

However, that day she woke up with a huge smile on her face and she bounded out of bed over to her wardrobe where her Hogwarts Uniform hung just waiting to be worn. Today she could finally go back to school and be with her friends. She had only seen George twice since that night at the hospital and was desperate to know what he had done to save her life. She would be eternally grateful for it. 

"Mum, Dad are you awake?!" Elenie bounded down the stairs already dressed, packed and ready to go at nine thirty.

"Did you really think we wouldn't be up and ready to go Ellie? You'd never let us live it down." Sirius laughed at his daughter's excitement about going back to school.

"Elenor! Please remember that you still need to be careful, don't overexert yourself it might make you ill again!" Alia scolded her as she passed her a slice of toast.

"Sorry Mum, i'm just so excited!" Elenie smiled as she slowly ate her toast to please her Mother. 

"Ally lighten up she'll be fine." Sirius reassured his wife.

"Right we told Dumbledore that we would use the floo network to get to his office around ten o'clock so you need to get your things soon Elenie. I think then he just wants to go over some of the work that he has for you because he says you've missed a fair bit." Alia explained to her.

"Okay that's fine." Elenie smiled, she knew that she would have to catch up on work that she'd missed as her OWLs were coming up at the end of the year and she needed to complete all work that was given to her.

"A true little worker just like her Mother." Sirius grinned, ruffling Elenie's brown hair.

"Dad! Not my hair!" She groaned, trying to flatten it down to it's straightened state again.

"It's because she's seeing George today Sirius! Be nice!" Alia teased her daughter.

"Oh yes I forgot! Sorry Ellie." Sirius grinned.

"Honestly you two are worse than Ginny and Hermione." Elenie rolled her eyes before leaving the table to retrieve her trunk. 

"But you love us!" Sirius called after her. It was a good job she did Elenie grinned to herself. As soon as she had retrieved her trunk and gave one last glance around her room she headed down the stairs to the living room where Alia and Sirius were sat ready to go.

"Are you ready?" Alia smiled.

"I'm ready." Elenie confirmed before passing her trunk to her Father.

"Right you go first we'll meet you there." Alia smiled. Elenie nodded once and took a handful of floo powder before stepping into the fireplace and stating her destination.

"Ah Miss Black, it's very nice to see you, i'm glad you're back on your feet." Dumbledore welcomed her as she stepped out of the fireplace and dusted herself down to be free of black soot.