Chapter 29

- Elenie -

"Wow look at the place, it looks amazing!" Elenie smiled as Harry looked up at Fred and George's shop with a huge smile on his face. This was the first time she'd seen him smile like this for ages and it was so nice to see. 

"It's great isn't it, I can't believe how quickly they've got it up and running." Elenie replied, smiling at how busy Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes was. 

"They're definitely hard workers, they've been banging on about owning a joke shop since they were about ten." Ron told them.

"I don't know how Fred and George are doing it, the rest of the Alley looks deserted." Hermione stated, looking around at the empty shops in Diagon Alley with an unreadable expression on her face.

"It's so sad, I always remember it being absolutely heaving on here when I was a child, especially at this time of year." Elenie sighed. 

"Mum's worried about Fred and George, says that they could be in danger on here. The look on her face when she saw the other shops was a picture. But of course they won't listen to her; do they ever?" Ron laughed.

"Well, well, look George it's our favourite quartet!" Fred announced as the four walked into the shop.

"Quartet? We're not singers Fred." Hermione rolled her eye's.

"Welcome my love, it's so nice to see my favourite person in my favourite place again." George bounded down the steps and kissed Elenie's cheek.

"Hey! I thought I was your favourite person George!" Fred protested.

"Sorry Fred, I win." Elenie blobbed her tongue out at him jokingly.

"You're mean sister." Fred told her, crossing his arm's over his chest like a mardy toddler.

"Harry, help yourself to whatever you like!" George ordered him.

"Yes, everything is free of charge for you!" Fred backed him up.

"But I can't do that! I don't mind paying guys." Harry told them.

"Ooh ladies, loveeee potions, got your eye on someone special have you?" George wiggled his eyebrow's at Ginny who was stood over by the love potion section of the shop with Hermione.

"Don't be stupid." Ginny pushed George's face away from her.

"Tell me if i'm wrong but are you or are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" Fred joined in on taunting his sister.

"It's none of your business." Ginny placed the love potion down and moved away from the twins who just grinned at each other.

Elenie rolled her eye's and went to turn around until she noticed Harry, staring in the space where Ginny had just been stood, his eyebrow's knitted together in confusion. Elenie smiled and raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. He caught her eye and quickly turned away, knowing that he had been caught. 

"Whatever you want is yours El, help yourself." George smiled.

"No way! I'm definitely paying for whatever I buy!" Elenie protested.

"You're so stubborn Elenor Black." George laughed, rolling his eye's at her. 

"Oh I know." Elenie shrugged.

"But I love you anyway." George shrugged.

"Alright you two, stop with the mush! El, Harry asked if we'd meet him outside." Ron told her, scrunching his nose up at George and Elenie.

"Okay, i'll be there in a moment." Elenie told him. He nodded once and left, walking out behind her.

"Well it sounds like you're in demand, but i'll see you later when I finish?" George asked.

"Of course, I hope you have a good day. Love you." She smiled, kissing his cheek and walking out of the door.

"Love you more!" He called after her making her smile.

"What's wrong?" Elenie asked as she observed Harry's face when she made it outside.

"Come on, i'll explain over here." Harry ushered Elenie, Ron and Hermione over to where Ollivander's empty shop stood.

"It's such a shame about Ollivander's, everybody got their wand's from there." Hermione sighed looking through the windows.

"Draco and Mummy look a bit suspicious." Ron cut her off, looking over Hermione's shoulder. Immediately Harry took off after them without saying anything. Elenie gave Hermione an alarmed look before following after Harry and Ron. 

"Harry! This is dangerous, we don't know where they're going!" Elenie whispered as the four hid behind a wall, watching as Draco and Narcissa Malfoy disappeared down Knockturn Alley.

"It could be important El!" Harry whispered, walking quietly after them when he was certain that they wouldn't be seen.

"That's Borgin and Burkes." Ron whispered as they watched Draco and Narcissa look behind them before walking into the mysterious shop.

"If we go up there we might be able to see in." Hermione pointed to a rooftop above the shop.

The three nodded and followed Harry behind the shop next door. They all climbed onto the bins and crawled on to the roof, careful that they didn't go to far. They had an excellent view of inside the shop where Draco and Narcissa were looking at a cabinet. 

"Something tells me that they aren't just furniture shopping." Harry whispered. 

"They could be, you never know! Could be a mother and son shopping day" Ron replied. The other three looked at him with their eyebrow's raised "Just saying."

The four quickly ducked as Draco took a moment to look up on the roof, as if he had heard them talking.

"Be quieter Ron." Hermione exclaimed in a stern whisper.

Elenie watched carefully as a Death Eater stood near the window, now looking in the direction of the roof. He then flicked his wand and the blinds closed, meaning that their view had now been blocked.

"Well that's shot it. Come on let's get down, maybe we'll see them come out of the shop." Elenie told them. The other three nodded and they began to climb down. They quietly made their way to where the were stood before, watching the entrance until Draco and Narcissa emerged again. 

"Here they come." Hermione whispered. The four watched, not making a sound as Draco and Narcissa made their way out of shop, checking their surroundings before making their way up to Diagon Alley. 

Harry went to follow them before Elenie grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Wait!" She hissed as they watched two men who had to be Death Eaters emerge from the shop. 

"They're definitely watching out for anyone following them." Hermione whispered.

The four watched as the looked around for a few seconds before following in the same direction that Draco and Narcissa had walked in. 

Something was definitely going on and Elenie knew that Harry would want to get to the bottom of it, whatever it took.

**********************************************************