Chapter 10

- Elenie - 

Elenie, Harry and Hermione watched and screamed as Ron was pulled down the hole. But it was no use, he had disappeared. 

"Harry! Elenie! We have to do something!" Hermione cried, looking at the two of them.

"We need to get down that hole!" Harry cried. Elenie had now just realised how close they were stood to the Whomping Willow.

"Harry! Hermione-" Elenie was about to warn them before she was suddenly knocked backwards. She flew backwards into the air and landed with a thump. 

"Ouch!" Hermione sighed, slowly getting up.

"What do we do now?" Elenie asked, wincing in pain as she got to her feet.

"I have an idea! It's mad but it may work!" Hermione cried. She stepped forward and waited for a branch to come at her again. This time, instead of letting it knock her back, she grabbed on to the branch and let it swing her around. Harry and Elenie looked at each other in amazement, Hermione truly had amazing ideas when it came to thinking quickly. Elenie shrugged and copied Hermione.

Harry was the first one to be thrown down the hole, then Hermione, then Elenie. Elenie crashed into them both and they moaned in pain as they were forced forward a little.

"Sorry guys!" Elenie apologised. 

"Where do you think this leads to?" Harry asked as they walked through the tunnel. 

"I have no idea." Hermione replied. The tunnel slowly came to an end and Elenie finally realised where they were. 

"Guys, this is the shrieking shack." Elenie whispered, following Harry and Hermione as they walked forward. Ron could be heard whining in pain in a room somewhere, but it was so risky, who knew where that dog was. 

The three finally came across the room where Ron could be heard and they slowly creeped in, looking out for any sign of the dog.

"Ron!" Elenie gasped as she walked into the room first. She quickly rushed to him, taking in his wounds. He had definitely broken his leg.

"Harry! He's not a dog he's an animagus!" Ron cried. Pointing to behind the door where a rugged man with Azkaban Robes stood. It was Sirius Black. It was Elenie's father. Elenie gasped, a hand clapping across her mouth as she took him in. 

"Harry Potter." He smiled. His voice sounded like it had a bit of madness in, and his hand's were shaking. Elenie quickly had a grip on her wand, just in case he wasn't in his right mind. 

"It's you." Harry gasped.

"You can't kill Harry! We won't let you!" Ron cried, taking Elenie's wand and pointing it at him.

"Be quiet boy! Only one will die tonight." Sirius snapped. Suddenly the door burst open again, and there stood Remus Lupin and Alia.

"Sirius." Alia's voice shook as tears filled her eye's. 

"A-Alia." Sirius' eyes' watered at the sight of his wife.

"Oh merlin, it's really you." She gasped. Her eyes watering. "Look at the state of you!" She laughed. 

"Alia, please don't go soppy on me right now?" Remus gave her a worrying look. 

"I'm sorry Remus. Why are you here Sirius, why did you bring the kids here?" Alia asked him. 

"Because he's here Ally! He's with them!" Sirius seethed. 

"Who are you talking about?" Alia asked him, pointing her wand at him. He looked at her in shock then sighed.