Chapter 34

- Elenie -

"I can't believe your plan with Dumbledore worked Harry." Hermione shook her head in shock.

"Me neither, but it did and i've got another lesson with Dumbledore tonight. He said something about figuring it all out." Harry shrugged.

"Slughorn loves you Harry i'm not surprised at all." Ron laughed.

"I'm just glad that you're finally getting some answers." Elenie shrugged.

"So am I! Right, it's seven pm so i'm going to meet Dumbledore, see you all when I get back." Harry smiled at them all as he stood up to leave the common room.

"Harry be careful!" Elenie warned him as he left.

"You've said that before every lesson with Dumbledore Ellie and i've always turned up alive. Don't worry!" Harry laughed as he made his way to the portrait hole to leave.

"I'll never stop." Elenie shouted after him.

It was a beautiful evening on the 30th June and unfortunately Elenie had agreed with Hermione that they'd stay indoors and study that evening. Harry had yet another lesson with Dumbledore after he had retrieved some information from Slughorn about Voldemort; it seemed that the lessons were going well.

"What are your plans this evening Ron?" Hermione asked, not looking up from her book.

"Well I was hoping you and Elenie could help me with my Defence Against the Dark Arts homework from Snape, there's so much to do and I haven't got a clue!" Ron groaned shutting the cover of his book.

"Of course, we don't mind do we Elenie?" Hermione smiled.

"Er no of course." Elenie replied, amused that Hermione was being so kind to Ron. She used to always say no to helping him with homework.

"Thanks guys." Ron smiled.

"Have you spoken to Lavender since your break up Ron?" Elenie asked, intrigued. Lavender still wasn't speaking properly to her, never mind Hermione who she flat out ignored.

"No, she's just been avoiding me. I'm still confused what happened, i'm not complaining mind." Ron shrugged. 

"She obviously just wasn't right for you." Hermione told him. Elenie smiled, amused at her words; Hermione just wanted to be the right one for him.

"No definitely not, she's too in your face for me." Ron replied.

"You can say that again." Elenie laughed. Lavender had always been like that, she was too loud for her own good. 

"Hey guys have you seen Harry?" Ginny walked over to where the three were sat.

"He's having a lesson with Dumbledore, why?" Elenie told her with a smile.

"Oh okay, no reason! I just need to speak with him that's all." Ginny shrugged, looking positively fed up.

"Penny for your thought's?" Hermione asked as Ginny took a seat next to her. 

"No, no it's nothing! Just thinking that's all." Ginny shrugged.

"Hey Hermione, do you have that book Snape asked us to study for this essay?" Elenie asked, looking through the piles of books that sat around them.

"Erm no, I haven't had chance to get it yet." Hermione told her.

"Okay, I better go to the library and make some notes on it then. Is anyone coming?" Elenie asked Hermione, Ron and Ginny.

"I can't El I really need to finish this Herbology essay." Hermione told her.

"I'm going to meet Neville and Luna El i'm sorry." Ginny replied.