Chapter 6

- Alia -

It was June now, and all exams for each year group were beginning to come around quickly. Since Sirius Black's last break in, nobody had seen him for weeks, there hadn't even been a single article about him in the Daily Prophet. It was a bit strange to Alia. She knew her husband quite well, and she knew that if he wanted something, he wasn't going to stop until he got it.

"Ah! Professor Lupin! I'm afraid Remus is ill again, would you mind taking your joint classes for the next few days?" Professor Dumbledore asked Alia the next morning at breakfast.

"Yes of course Professor. Is he going to be ok?" Alia asked. She was becoming increasingly worried about Remus. He seemed to be in a lot of pain at the moment whilst he was going through the process of 'changing'.

"Yes, he's going to be perfectly fine." Dumbledore reassured her.

Alia was just about to leave to prepare for her lessons when Emily McKinnon came bounding down the corridor, a letter in her hand.

"Professor Lupin! My mum replied to your letter." Emily smiled, passing the envelope to Alia.

"Thank you Emily." Alia smiled. She took the letter from her and watched as Emily raced back over to the Ravenclaw table to where her friend's were sat. 

Alia smiled down at the letter, recognising Annabelle's neat handwriting on the front.

 It read:

Dear Alia,

I can't believe it's really you. It's been thirteen years and it's the first time I've heard from you. I have so much to ask you, and I just want to see you again Al.

Would you meet me at the three broomsticks tonight at 6.30pm? I have so much to tell you Alia.

I await your owl,

Your sister, 

Annabelle McKinnon

Alia smiled at the letter, her sister was actually happy to hear from her. She thought that, maybe after this long, Belle would have given up on her, just like the rest of the McKinnon's but she hadn't. She still sounded like the same old Belle that Alia knew and loved.

"Alia, how are you this morning?" Remus asked, quietly sitting down next to her.

"Fine thanks Remus, what about you and your furry problem?" Alia whispered to him.

"I'm fine now, thanks Alia. Is that your reply from Annabelle?" He smiled, gesturing to the letter. 

"Yes! She wants to meet me in the three broomsticks tonight!" Alia beamed.

"Oh Alia! That's great!" Remus smiled. 

"I know! Thankfully she wants to see me again!" Alia smiled.

"There was no doubt in my mind that she wouldn't Alia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Elenie -

"Morning El!" Hermione smiled at Elenie as she walked into the great hall for breakfast.

"Good morning Hermione." Elenie smiled. She noticed that a Harry, Ron and Hermione were sat with Fred and George. She was doomed.

She cringed when the only available seat was between George and Hermione, but she took it anyway. Hopefully her blushing would behave itself.

"Elenie! My dearest! Good morning!" Fred called across the table, a little too loud for that early in the morning.

"Morning Fred." Elenie laughed.