It Will Be An Experience

I pull out of the road and park on the side of the road. I walk into the fancy shop and look at the glass cases put on display.

"Hello, what are you looking for today?" A women dressed in a skirt, plaid shirt, glasses. Over all a professional outfit.
"Um yes, I am looking for something like this." I point at the object being protected by the glass.

After I do this I got to head home to start cooking for Sam's dinner thing. How much fun. Really looking forward to it.

Leah's P.o.v

I hold on to Seth's arm as we walk out of the hospital out to the car. I'm not very stable on my feet right now.
"Leah, you will be able to shift right?" Seth asks, of course that is what Seth asks. He us one of the few that think that shifting is cool.

I mean, I do too but it has its flaws. It is cool to be warm all the time and not suffer of coldness execiall here where it's nearly always cold. Good hearing a eye sight. I got rid of my glasses just like Quil.

"Yes, but I won't today. Not in a few days maybe this week. I can barely walk." I answer.

"What happened to you and Danilo now that he is back?" Seth asks me.
"You know curiosity killed that cat." I tell Seth.
"Good thing I'm a wolf then." Seth smiles revealing his dimples.

"Haha, very funny." I reply.
"I try my best." He rubs his fist again his chest. "So, how are you and Danilo going?" Seth asks again obviously not avoiding the topic.
"We are back together again. Starting off from the day he left from the rez. Starting off from where we left off." I answer smiling thinking of Danilo.

"That's good. I'm glad that your happy and smiling again now that Danilo is back. I want my imprint too. I see you guys and your all so happy beside them." Seth says.

I slip into the car when a howl erupts. Seth and I turn to eachother.
"Go Seth." I tell him.
"What about you?" He protests.
"Don't worry I'll call Danilo. Go see what's wrong." I push him.

He takes a hesitant step looking at me.
"Go!" I yell. He sighs and runs into the woods with the pouring rain. I grab phone and call Danilo. "Hey Danny, can you pick me up at the hospital?" I ask sitting down where I can't get wet outside of the car to wait for him.

I see his truck and stand up. I pull the handle and sit in the seat.
"Hey." I say once I've buckled up and turn to him. He catches me off guard and kisses me. I smile and kiss him in return.

"Hey. Are you coming home with me. I need to cook for Sam." He tells me.
"Might as well. I have nothing else to do." I answer. I help him with the bags he bought when we got to his house.

There was a certain bag he didn't let me carry inside. I sit down at the kitchen table and watch him cook. Like the first time I came. Not with his mom but the day I went looking for him and found him in the Café.

I'm not sure what he is cooking but I do know it smells good. He finishes cooking and puts it all in containers for later. I stand up and hug him from behind.
"My chef." I kiss his neck.
"My she wolf." He turns around and kisses my forhead.

We rest on the couch seeing how there is so much time until Sam's dinner. I run my fingers on his chest.
"Leah, stop." He tells me in a warning.
"What if I don't?" I ask curiously and keep drawing shapes on his chest.

"I think it would be best if we don't find that out." Danny replies. I keep running my fingers on his chest like he told me not too. I gasp surprised by the position he put us in now. He is hovering above me. His face so close to mine.

"I told you not to and know your going to face the consequence." He tells me. He kisses my neck and I smile. I don't think this is going to be bad.