I Will Always Care

Leah's P.o.v

His team made it to the next round and I'm very happy. I watched the 2nd round of the battle on my laptop with Mateo. Mateo called him to congratulate him for doing well but he didn't answer.

Today is a big day not just Danilo but also for the pack. The battle against the new born vampires. I'm nervous, I'm scared and I'm not as strong as before.

"Hi Gabriel. Leah is in the living room." I look, over and Gabriel walks in. He sits down beside me.
"Are you busy today?" He asks.
  "Yeah, later though. Why?" I ask him.
"Oh, um just because I was thinking if you'd want to go Seattle but we can go tomorrow." Gabriel says.

"Okay, you want to watch some movies you can choose." I stand up and walk over to where we have our movies. He picks a movie without letting me see and puts it in the dvd player.

While the movie starts and I go get some snacks. Pop corn and sodas. Seth sit with us and we watch the movie while throwing pop corn into our mouths.

The wolf howl gets Seth and I to remember what is waiting for us.
"I'll see you tomorrow Gabriel so we can go to Seattle." I tell him.
"Yeah, I'll text you later." He says and leaves. Seth and I walk out out to the back yard and shift running to meet up with the guys.

Jacob is not here yet. He was up with sparkles and leech lover in the mountains where it must have snowed last night. The Cullen's are already on the field standing side by side waiting for them to appear. We are behind hidden behind trees and bushes.
Now! Sam says and we jump out.

They look frightened and shocked at first but then fight us. We fight beside the Cullens them helping us and us helping them. Before we know it we are done.

I see a vampire coming out from behind and I run towards it to break him in little pieces of nothing.
Leah! They all yet at me. I see Jacob coming over but I push him away. I got this. I can do this on my own.

In that moment I lost some of my concentration and it crushed my upper body and I feel a burning coursing through my whole body. It's painful not a warm feeling Danny would give me.

I fall to the ground clawing the ground  with my paws. The pain is too much. I phase back but it causes more pain as I shift back into my human form.
"Leah." I hear them call.
"I have to rebreak some of her bones." I hear someone above say. Most likely Carlisle.

"The Volturi they are coming." Pixies voice says.
"Take her home." Carlisle tells Sam.
"We will take her to her house." Sam replies. Sam and Jacob stand next to my shoulders. Paul and Jared and my waist and Embry and Quil at my feet.
"1,2,3 up." He says and they lift me up.
"Agh!" I say as the pain shots though my whole body. They walk through the woods as careful as possible to not make me feel any pain, but that's impossible.

"Seth get your mother." He doesn't say anything to Sam, and I does as told. I feel movement from the guys from my waist, I grit my teeth to hold in the scream. Seth opens the door.
"Call Mateo." I tell Seth through gritted teeth. He nods and calls him.

Danny's P.o.v

I put my phone in my bag and jump up and down nervous that something might go wrong in what we have planned all together. The other crew goes first.

I watch them and I feel like they didn't do much with this routine. I found it a little lame. Now I'm very confident that we will win.

They finish and I hear my phone ring for the who knows what time today.

Moose is starting this off. He walks out with the box and opens it. Out comes one of the guys from the other crew. Andie comes on down at the bottom at the stage with the girls. I look across from where I am. He nods at me and we zip line down. Let's just hope for the best now.