L.A.

I serve a plate down at the table.
"Enjoy your meal." I say before I leave to get the next set of plates.

I do and don't like my job. I'm a waiter at a wealthy restaurant in Los Angeles that pays very well. I don't like that I'm a waiter, I don't like that I get pushed around. I would have beaten the shit out of those guys but I need this job.

I set down all the plates. A group of teens that have rich parents.
"Fűçķ off, waiter." One of them snarls.
  "Happily stupid rich boy." I growl back clutching the menu in my hand.

"I'm going to get my dad to get you stuck in jail." Another one says. None of this happened in the café.
"Yeah, bring your daddy in to fight your fights kid. Man up and fight them yourself." I reply beginning to let all this anger and shït I've had to deal with since I got here.

He stands up and stands infront of the table.
"Come at me rich boy." I taunt him. He swig at me but all I got to do is move my head and I'm not hit. All of his punches are pathetic. Atleast Sam and Paul knew how to throw a punch. Those two were good compitition.

This piece of a twig is thin, and short. I tower over him and am much more built. What was he thinking when he was picking me to fight. I don't punch him, or hit him, I just defend my self by blocking his hands.

The door swings open and I look to see what is happening now. A group of people come in with blasting music. They jump on the tables and move around. They aren't hurting anyone though. They anyone are just dancing. I leave my self defenseless and get get hit in the face.

I barley felt it though. I look to see the kid holding his hand to his chest and his friends surrounding him.
  "Martinez your fired!" Someone yells. I look up to see the manager. I don't give a fűçķ right now. I watch these guys dance.

I spot one guy and I see that I've seen him before. All of them. He looks at me and tells me to follow them. I take the apron off and throw it to the manager.
"Good enough a§§hole, cause I was going to quite anyways." I raise my hand up and stick my two fingers at him.

I run and jump over a table and go after those guys. They turn and I turn as well into a corridor. They do flips, run on the wall, and other stuff. I run and do a cartwheel followed by a series of backwards flips.

"I've seen you guys dance. Your all great." I tell them.
"Thanks. We saw you, well I se you in there and I decided we should give you hand getting out of the hell. I'm Sean and this is my crew. Welcome to our crew...."
"Danny." I tell Sean taking his hand.

"Cool right now we are heading to his work cause we have to film something. I'll fill you in while we get there. C'mon." I follow them and then we stop infront of a piece thing in four wheels. I stare at the vehicle.

"I have a truck, I'll follow you guys there." I tell Sean.
"I'll go with you." Sean says and a girl follows us. "This is Andie. She designs our outfits and has danced for a long time."

"Sweet." I get behind the wheel and follow seams directions until we get to the other vehicle and I follow while I listen to Sean telling me about the dance competition that this video will take us too if we ace it. It's not the first time I've heard about this dance compitition and I remember it used to be one of my dreams.

I know that I stick with these guys I can get there. We can get there and probably win this competition.

I park the truck and we go inside. The place looks like a lab of some sort from a movie. We run through the dance and I get my part. We change into different clothes. Sean and I lay on these metal beds for experiments along with another guy. We get a sheet draped over us. I hear the music and I begin to move.