Properly Meeting Her Parents

I have nothing planned out for today. Well other then go to work and hangout with Leah, I don't know what we will do. I still can't drive.

I walk home like I have been doing the past two weeks. As I walk on the side of the road, I'm surrounded by trees and I'm alone. I keep hearing crunching, bushes moving, and other stuff. I look in but there is nothing. I'm going insane.

I gain I hear it and turn to look, I see something wooze by. I keep walking ignoring it. I'm almost home. My phone rings and I answer it.
"Hello."
  "Hey Danny, Leah. Do you have any plans for this evening?" She asks.

"Nope, I have nothing going on." I reply.
"Now you do. So we are having a party I guess and a bunch of us are going. My family, the Black's, Ateara's, Uley, and so on. Well your invited and so is your mom." Leah says.

"Okay. Where and when?" I ask.
  "At the Black's, I'll give you the address and at 5:30 until it's over." Leah answers.
"Okay, I'll see you there. Love you." I tell her.
"Bye, and I love you too." I hang up. I look up and there is a dark skinned man with ragged, old styled clothes with locks of hair tied together.

I keep walking but then I drop my phone from my grip. I bend over to pick it up. While I do I hear growling, and snarling. I look up and the man is gone. Weird. I get home and take a shower.

I change and go downstairs playing a while on the playstation while my mom comes home so we can leave.

The door opens and I turn the TV off and go tell her

"Mom, Leah invited us to a dinner with her family and other family's." I tell her as I take the grocery bags away from her.

"Okay, I'm going to go to my room and I'll be down in 10." She says going upstairs. I put away the things she bought in the cabinets and where ever it is they are supposed to go.

When my mom comes down she is wearing the same thing, she looks exactly the same as before. Wounder what she did to herself.

We get in the truck and my mom drives to the Black's house according to the directions that Leah gave me earlier today when I was walking home.

She pulls up at the house we were taken to. It's a red cabin with, a ramp, and alot of land surrounding it with a garage hut at a distance from the house.

There are tables set up outside with food surrounded by people. I notice a few of them from here. Leah, Seth, her parents. And a long haired boy, Jacob Black with the girl that gave me the lift a while ago, Bella. Uh oh, and the cop, her father, Charlie Swan.

I'm a lot more nervous then before. I was already nervous cause I was officially meeting her parents and last time it didn't seem like they liked me. And if they found out what happened they will hate me completely. Now I'll be under the cops eyes too.

I see Sam and his gang as I near the whole group with my mom. I leave my mom and walk behind Leah. I cover her I eyes. I see Seth near by and tell him to come. I whisper to him to ask Leah. Guess who.