Not Cool

I'm so glad I don't work today. I just want to stay in bed but now that my dream has vanished, I miss Leah. The door bell rings. I check the time and it'd 9 45. My mom is gone so she won't answer.

I go down to answer not caring how I look or what I'm wearing. I open the door, I smile seeing Leah. Leah looks at me and then turns around. I look to see what I'm wearing and I'm only wearing my boxers.

I chuckle and pull Leah in. "You can look you know. It's like, if I was wearing shorts." I tell her.
"Short, and tight ones." She says.
"Yeah." I laugh.

"Were you still asleep?" She asks.
  "No, I was just laying in bed. Feeling lazy." I respond. "How about we go back to my room and be lazy together."
"Okay." Leah says. We go up to my room and I have Leah take her jacket off before she gets really hot with the blankets and her jacket.

I pull her to my chest and and just hold her there. I feel like and fall back asleep. Leah has her eyes closed, I smile and close my eyes too. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep because later I'm waking up to movement.

I sit up and Leah isn't beside me. She walks in with a tray I had no idea we owned.
"You made breakfast?" I ask.
  "More like lunch." Leah replies. She sets it down infront o me and joins me in bed for lunch. "Your not the only one that can cook." Leah kisses me.

"What will we do today?" Leah asks me.
"How do you feel? Tired, stressed, and stuff?" I ask.
"I guess so." She replies.
  "I have ideas but we must eat first."

We finish eating and I change into shorts and a t-shirt. First we will go on a quick run, then we will go to Seattle to a place I saw last time. Thing is Leah will drive or we take the bus.

As we run down the woods it's muddy. It's humid and wet. Beside me Leah runs, she trips and I grab her but I take another step in the area she tripped and I fall with her to the mud.
"We fell." Leah says.
  "I've realized." I reply.

While I stand up I get a funish idea. I grab a handful of mud. Leah has her back towards me and I throw the pile of mud at her back. She gasps. I laugh at her reaction to my unexpected movement.

I get hit in the face and wipe the mud off. Now Leah is the one laughing. I grab another mud pile and throw it at her. We have a mud fight for a little longer until we are a very covered in mud.

We get back to my room. I pull my shirt off and throw it on the floor. Leah stands akwardly in a corner. I pull her over and clean her face with the inside of the shirt I was wearing.

Now there are only small spots of dried up mud. I kiss her lips, and when she kisses me back their is need and want behind it. I pull off the shirt I let her borrow while we go on the run. I pick her up bot breaking te kiss and go to the bathroom.

She is intoxicating. I am completely lost. I et the both of us unlocked and in the shower.

Leah lays on my chest, in silence. I'm still processing what happened. I can't believe that Leah and I just made love.

I look at my clock and see its 2 30.
  "Are you still stressed?" I ask Leah.
   "Guess so." She replies.
  "Let's get changed and we can go to the place I saw." We change and walk outside. I hold her hand as we go to her car and she drives. It feels a little weird that I ain't driving but it's cool.

Leah stares at the sign as we walk in.
  "I wasn't expecting this." Leah says.
   "Thought so." We walk into the massage place. We do some stuff at the front desk before laying on the bed thing. Leah is on the other one beside me.

I've been feeling a little on edge and with body pain ever since I started fighting with both Paul and Jared. I should probably find a boxing club or something. It would probably do me good.