Forgiveness

"Shit, you win again." I say throwing my cards down on Gabriel's bed.
"I told you I was good." Gabriel brats.
"Whatever. When will you be able to leave?" I ask getting his cards and mixing in them up to play again.

"Tomorrow. Do you know when Leah will be able to leave?" He asks.
"No, probably not tomorrow though."I answer. I give him his cards and we play.

My phone rings and I take it out. I read the caller ID and go outside in the hall.
"Hey Danny how are you?"
"Good, Sean. I'm good." I answer.

"Great, how are things. You know, your family?" He asks.
"Also good. Both of them are alive but the other driver died." I explain to him what I was told.
"That's sad. Anyway so I was calling you cause we are going up to Washington to give you your portion of the money. So we kinda need tour address." Sean says.

I give him my address.
"We will see you in a fee days then, Danilo." Sean says.
"I'll be waiting. Bye." I hangup and go back inside. "You hungry?" I ask Gabriel.

"Very." He answers.
"Hamburgers." We both say at the same time.
"Done. I'll be back." I grab my jacket and go to the truck. I drive to Forks and get to hamburgers with fries, drinks and everything. I place it on the passenger seat and use the seat belt so it doesn't fall.

I see Emily as I drive back and wave but she motions for me to stop.
"Danny, come over to my place. Sam has to speak with you about a few things." Emily tells me.
"Um, sure. I'm heading back to the hospital to give Gabriel his food. Want to come them we can go I guess." I reply.

She gets in and I drive to the hospital. I go to Gabriel and Emily goes to see Leah.
"I bought you food. I have to go and do something I'll be back. You can eat my food if you like." I say giving him the bags of food.

"Okay, bye." Gabriel replies taking the food out and placing it on his lap to see what I go him. I leave and Emily is already waiting for me.
"Let's go." She leads me to her house which I've never been too.

Her house is simple and nice. I walk behind her. Sam wants to talk to me. That's a new one. All we do normally is fight.
"Danny." I lol up and see Sam.
"Sam." I reply, like usual he is shirtless.

"Come with me outside Danny. I want to show you something." I follow Sam back outside. "What did Leah tell you?" He asks me.
"About what?" I ask in return.
"Danilo about why she broke up with you " Sam says.

"Oh, that. He said it was because you had her break up with me so she didn't hurt me like you hurt Emily. That the stories of the Quileute wolf people are real and all the guys that surround you are those wolf people and that she imprinted on me meaning I'm her soul mate." I summarize a little.

"Did you believe her?" He asks.
"I did. I believed her alot more then she would have believed me." I reply.
"Your not sure." Sam says.
"Not 100% I'm more at 85% right now." I answer.

"Okay, I'll show you that it's all real." Sam steps back and I do the same never leaving my gaze from him if he decides to do something unexpected. He growls and his body changes. Next thing I know I throw myself on the floor as a humongous wolf is now where Sam used to be.

This wolf is about my size when I'm standing. It's fur is black, it lays down infront of me. It's Sam. So that day I saw two wolves they were Leah and Seth. Oh my gosh.

I lay down processing it. Now I'm believing it 100%. What a strange world I live in.

I stare at the sky and the tree tops fir a while.
"Are you okay?" Sam asks standing over me again in his human form. The only form that I thought he had.
"Yeah, I guess." I replie.