Chapter 26: Flipping Everyone Off

*When you realize you haven't updated for a month*
------------

"I feel bad for asking you that," Allison said, slowly blinking her eyes.

"No. You're fine. It's just.... The memory.... Just.... Kills me...." He grunted.

"Also... Trying not to be rude. What's your name?" She asked him.

"Soarr." He replied.

"Oh. My name is Allison."
"I know."
"You do?"
"Ye."
"You got future telling magic...?"
"Probably. I honestly don't know." He said with a helpless shrug.

Endie cut in, "What's that shaking noise?"
"I dunno. Maybe... They're probably trying to wake me up...." Allison sighed.

Allison noticed the End's dark sky was getting lighter. "Yup." Soarr said.

Allison sighed again and shrugged.

----------------

The four had finished their conversation. They were now trying to wake Allison up. Well, just Herobrine. He was the only one gently shaking her.

Allison's tail flicked, then a yawn. Her wings stretched, and so did her legs. Her head was on Hero's lap, and she lifted it up so she could open her eyes.

She blinked a couple of times, and put her head back on Hero's lap. Allison felt his hand on her head, and she sighed.

"Is she awake?" Notch asked suddenly.
"Yeah." Hero replied, "And also, I can't really help you find your daughter. I don't want Allison getting hurt." Herobrine said.
"Cmon. I really need my daughter back. I haven't seen her in a while."
"Neither have I seen Allison. I don't want her leaving again."
"What if she wants to leave? What if she wants to go back to the Overworld?"
"Well she can decide if she wants to."

Herobrine looked at Allison, and she noticed that he was looking at her. She lifted her head, now glancing around.

Allison saw Seto, Notch, and Steve, immediately bolting up and sprinting away from the couches, into the other hallway.

"Dangit." Herobrine muttered.
"Well yeah she'd obviously run away. She's confused." Notch stated, getting a snort from Hero. "You expect the unexpected, eh?" He replied, earning a nod from Notch.

"I'll go get her." Herobrine said. "Nooo, I'll get her," Notch replied.

"No. I'll get her."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"Yes."
"HA!"
"How did I fall for that..."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Hero screamed, Seto then slapped him and Notch sighed, rubbing his temples.

"How 'bout we all get her." Steve cut in,
"No. I'll get her." Hero replied.
"NOT AGAIN HERO!" Notch roared, getting a slap from Seto. Notch glared at him, earning snorts/giggles from Steve and Hero, and Seto flipped him off.

Notch flipped them all off.

"No. I'll get her." Splinter suddenly said, making the others finally notice he was there. "Oh. Hey Splinter... Didn't know you were still here..." Hero said.

"I never left," said Splinter, crossing his arms. "Oh. I thought I saw a pigman going after her..." Notch whispered to himself.

"I thought so too." Steve said.

-------------------
Unknown POV