Chapter 10: Library And Research, Mostly Reading

(Back to Herobrine. Maybe I should start doing POV's)

Hmmph. Looking around in your fortress's giant dusty library is hard. Especially when you're desperate.

Herobrine scrambled the dust off every book He came across. There were a couple of books he found that could be useful: The Dragon Anatomy, Guide To Taking Care of Your Dragon, and Known Dragon Breeds and Their Specialties. They were pretty big books.

Herobrine handed Known Dragon Breeds and Their Specialties to Splinter and said, "Read this and tell me anything that might be useful." He nodded and bowed his head. "Okay, sir."

Herobrine dusted off a table and began reading The Dragon Anatomy. He flipped to the table of contents and found what he was looking for; The Ender Breed and What They Were Known For.

I'm sure she's Ender, he thought. He started reading part of the chapter.

The Ender breed is a rare breed now a days and can only be found in the End. They were bred for the hunting skills, strength, and muscles of a Flamescon dragon, and the stealth and loyalty of a Midnight dragon. Both breeds are endangered and most of them are in sanctuaries. See page 19 for the Flamescon dragon and page 56 for the Midnight dragon.

That was all he got to when he heard Splinter say, "Yo Herobrine I got something." He jogged to Herobrine's table and put the book down. The page said: Ender breeds are curious but cowardly and run or fly away at times, but if you can earn its trust, it can be loyal to you and will help you when you're in danger.

"Does it help?" Splinter said. Herobrine tilted his head and said, "interesting. I don't see how it's much of use though."

"You could try to earn her trust, is what I'm trying to say." He responded. "Huh." Was all Herobrine said before beginning to read more of his book.

The Flamescon dragon and the Midnight dragon were originally bred for their skills, but are no longer practiced today because of the Ender Rebellion, when the Ender Dragons rebelled the breeders and destroyed the place. See page 102 for the Ender Rebellion.

(Allison)

Allison had gone to sleep and woke up the next morning refreshed. She quickly took a shower and put on a red T-shirt and shorts. She put on ankle socks and put her tennis shoes by the door for later. What do I need, potions, nether wart for sure, maybe some Quartz to sell at the market. Remember to stay away from fortresses and pigmen as good as possible.

She dried her hair a bit more and grabbed her blade, some cooked pork chops, an extra iron sword, and put on her tennis shoes. She grabbed a small backpack for extra space. She already had some food in it, some coal, wood, a crafting table, and a furnace in it.

She lit the portal and went through. The nausea always affected her. She opened her eyes to an open lake of lava in front of her. This isn't where I was last time, did it move, or did someone else move it? She thought. It was uncommon for the portal to move, but not this frequent.
---------------------------------------------

Edit: yup

Word count: 549 words