Chapter 14: Sneaking Around And Library Finds

She sneaked her way in without setting off any alarms. That's a start.

She looked around, hiding behind a corner every time a patrol came by. She was lucky there were a lot of hallways and corners. She eventually came to a library, recently dusted. Not a place for a portal, but she could find a map in here.

She started shuffling through the shelves, no luck for a while. The best she found in a row of shelves was a map of an outdated nether. The mountains were off, new portals weren't on it, and old ones were there. Not any use.

She heard some mumbling, like someone was reading out of a book. Two someones, she thought. She turned her head around a corner and saw an armored pigman with Herobrine. They looked like they were here for a while.

Both of them were deeply into a book that had a dragon on it, they didn't notice her sneaking around them.

The pigman looked up and saw her. He thought it was fake, but he blinked his eyes, and saw Allison still there. He nudged Herobrine, he looked up as well and saw Allison there. They stared for a moment, and Herobrine said, "hey hallucination of my daughter, what dragon breed are you?"

Allison tilted her head and thought, he has a daughter? And he thinks it's me? No wonder he's been sitting at that tree and almost capturing me a few times. "Uh," Allison replied, "Tiedan, I think...?"

Herobrine flipped to another page and said "ah hah! Thanks Hallucination! Oh... Wait. You're real aren't you...?"

"Um," Allison gulped. "You hadn't realized?"

"Uh, well, not until now." Herobrine replied. They both laughed and giggled for a moment. Herobrine calmed down and said," you're real though, right?"

Allison giggled and said, "well duh. Oh-" she stopped for a moment. "Shouldn't you be chasing me if I was real?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot I was supposed to be doing that. The pigmen didn't catch you?"

"Nope. But you'll never catch me!" She yelped just as Herobrine almost grabbed her shirt. She ran out of the library, Herobrine and Splinter chasing her. *insert Temple Run scene here*

------------------------------
Edit: deleted

I think this is the point where I start trying to make this book kinda funny with random references and weird conversations (such as temple run and "oh yeah, I'm supposed to be chasing you", for example)

Word count: 409 words