Chapter 17: Getting Blown Up And Almost Drowning

Herobrine heard the hissing. He was about to speak, but it was too late. The TNT went off and his room exploded. Herobrine managed to cling to his bed but Allison wasn't so lucky. She tried to grab Herobrine's hand he was lending out but missed. She flung out of the TNT hole and fell.

Hero watched it and thought of one name; Notch. Allison spread her wings, but since her left wing shoulder was fractured and bleeding she glided at an awkward position. Steve was waiting in a lava proof boat to catch her. Allison growled and turned around, only to see Notch behind her. Before she could turn, she landed in the lava with a big splash.

Hero was busy fighting (you probably guessed it last chap), Seto in his half exploded bedroom. He had one eye on Allison to see if she was okay.

A minute later, everyone stopped. Allison wasn't resurfacing. Hero flew down to where she fell in and said "Notch, why are you doing this?"

Notch just stared at the lava pit. Splinter was at the edge of the pool and started to swim. Steve, he just stopped the boat, dropped the net he was supposed to catch Allison in, and stared too. The only one who was moving was Splinter.

Right before Splinter was at the location, Allison jumped out, clinging onto a nether brick. She was panting for breath, and didn't notice anyone there. She laid her head down and sighed.

Then Allison looked up a moment later, she noticed Notch and Hero staring at her in shock, And she tilted her head to the side in confusion. She heard splashing behind her and looked to see Splinter. Why does everyone want me? She thought.

Seto jumped down onto Steve's boat and was about to throw the net, when Steve stopped him and shook his head.

"Cmon," Splinter said. Allison just clung to the brick and whimpered. "I'm sure you can swim."

She turned around, letting go of the Nether brick. She started to follow Splinter, who was keeping a close eye on her. Allison started to use her back legs, now noticing she could move them. Her wing wasn't hurting anymore either and was easy to move.

She heard another splash behind her and she was swooped up. Scratching frantically, she broke out of the net and scrambled into the lava. Allison quickly swam to Splinter, who was already out of the pool. She jumped out too, and followed him as he ran to the castle. A few seconds after they went in, hundreds of pigmen and wither skeletons rushed out of the entrance.  Some of them had bows and were ready to defend.

(Splinter and Allison)

They ran down the halls to a safe area. Allison tripped a few times, now getting used to using her legs, but still ran and caught up to Splinter. The room was filled with flowers and farm animals. Allison tilted her head and sat down, her scales turning emerald green and Magenta (calm and happy). But a few dark blue and Amber orange (dblue: worry, Aorange: concern) were showing up too. Every so often she'd prick up her ears, hearing explosions, and the dark blue would show up more, covering the green.

(Back to Hero, Notch, Steve, and Seto)

Hero was shooting a PP-Bizon (hue hue Emma) and had a sword in his other hand, and clanged it against Notch's staff. Seto had joined the fight, only to be stopped by Notch. Seto backed off and left. Steve docked the boat at the edge of the lava pit and followed Seto with the net and a sedate.

"Notch," Herobrine growled, "you don't have to do this. I know she's mine!" He sharpened the last part and knocked Notch back. He fell backwards and landed on the nether rack ground. "You killed my daughter. Now I'm taking her away from you." Notch grunted in reply, now noticing the bullet wounds were starting to hurt.

(Steve and Seto)

Seto could still detect Allison's scent as they ran down the hallways. There were too many hallways, and soon they lost her scent. "Gahhhhh!" Seto screamed, punching the wall, leaving a crack.

"Calm down I still have it," Steve said and started to run again. Seto followed him, less angry. They ran more twisted hsllways, fighting waves of mobs every corner. The smell of Pigman blood made both of them lose the scent. ( I didn't put wither skeleton. They have no blood xD)

"Ah. Lost it." Steve said, groaning. Seto inhaled for a moment then said, "ooh I got it." He stood away from Steve and chanted some Galactic words.

A moment later two strange colored potions dropped in Seto's hands. He handed one to Steve, who said pointing at it, "what is this?" Seto looked at him and replied, "Scent tracker. Drink it and you can tell what scent is what more sharply."

Both of them drank it and a few seconds later, Seto inhaled and smelled what he was looking for. Steve found it too, and they both ran down the hallway, sniffing furiously like wolves.

------------------

Edit: clean up clean up everybody clea- no

About half of this chapter I got from a roleplay with Emma

She also suggested the PP-Bizon gun lol

Word count: 893 words