Chapter 16: Emma Can You Stop Bugging Me Now?

Emma can ya stop bugging me to update now?

Pls ;~;

(Edit: I'll keep this note lol)
------------------
Herobrine used the sedate and Allison fell asleep a moment later, quietly growling. (Its something she does when she sleeps in her dragon form.) He picked her up, noticing her form was getting smaller. Soon she was the size of a lizard. He dropped down the hole she made, the patrol was still there staring.

Splinter shooed off the patrol and walked to Herobrine's side. "Is she ok?" He asked, looking at her.

"Uh. Yeah," Herobrine replied. Allison's breathing was getting faster. "She's probably gonna wake up soon," he said. "Those sedates don't last long."

They walked down a couple hallways, the mobs Allison ran over were back to normal. Only a few of them had shock on their faces. Soon they reached Herobrine's bedroom. Allison's breathing was normal now, and any moment now she could wake up.

She was still out though, her scales were emerald green and there were some black scales too. Herobrine put her on his bed and laid down as well. Splinter sat on a chair.

A moment later Allison woke up. She sensed Herobrine's presence and urged  closer, her back legs still out. (She was cold. The sedate Hero used cooled her down a bit.) She laid her head on his arm and fell asleep again.

Herobrine felt it and turned his head to see it. "Aww, Splinter look." He said, motioning for Splinter to come and see.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I know she's there," Steve said to Notch. "I can sense it as well, brother. But we mustn't act so quick about it." Notch replied.

"Well we've got to do something!" Steve glared at him.

"What has he done to you? What makes you so bothered about doing something to him?" Notch glared back.

"He killed my son!" The chair Steve was once sitting in was shredded to splinters. "He held my daughter hostage until she told him where the Æther portal was." Notch growled back and held his firm gaze. His face immediately softened and Notch slipped a tear out of his eye, "I never saw her after that."

------------------
*insert pause button here*

Edit: i got rid of only the shout-out here

*insert play button here*

*cough cough Emma cough*
*weak cracky voice* she told me to update more...
-----------------------------

Herobrine, Splinter, and Allison slept for most of the day. Her head was on Herobrine's chest, her claws were on his arm, and her form was a bit bigger by the time he woke up again.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes to see Allison in that position. He smirked. He remembered what they meant in the book he read earlier:

Tiedan Dragons are usually shy and don't trust you for a while. They tend to run away. If you prove to them you are stronger or trustworthy, they start to show signs of trust, such as: Physical touch, not running away, standing/sitting close to you, showing emotions through scales. The least shown signs are pressing its head to your chest and protectiveness (standing in front of you, wrapping you in its wings, etc.).

Tiedan Dragons were crossbred from Ender Dragons and rainbow dragons. Tiedans show the strength and solitary-likeness of the Ender dragon, and the changing of scales, multiple elements of power (such as; fire, ice, magic, cosmic, sorcery, etc.) and stealth of the rainbow dragon. Tiedan Dragons also have the power to change their size and age, we do not know why. Go to page 624 for the rainbow dragon.

(624 hehe) (coughy cough Emma cough cuff)

Tiedan history

The most recent queen was Queen Sparklea. She was the strongest queen in their history and the last queen to live. She had a daughter, the mate we do not know (Emma I spoiled this to you. Hehe). The daughter's whereabouts, unknown. The first king to exist is King Cobreus.

Royal dragons are able to transform into humans, with their wings, tail, horns on head, and ears still visible. The only way you can tell if it's a Tiedan dragon is that it's eye color changes by mood in its human form. We know other dragon breeds can, but most dragons can't.

The breeding of Ender and rainbow dragons are no longer practiced today because they have a high population in the Thunderus dimension. That being we no longer have to protect them from hunters/poachers, except for royalty.

(End of what Hero read)

She woke up too and noticed he was staring at her with a smile on his face. Allison immediately lifted her head off his chest and her scales turned pink and purple (Embarrassment and uncomfortableness). But she looked to the door and saw someone with a purple cloak, pale white skin, brown eyes, and brown hair watching. She poked Herobrine and pointed. When Hero looked, the person left.

Allison's scales turned Amber orange and her ears perked up. She can sense something, probably not good, Herobrine thought and sat up too. Allison was frantically looking around the room, now hearing a soft hissing.

---------------------

(Edit: oh geez, I don't know what to delete here)

Happy Emma?

If no one knows who Emma is, she is yes

She's awesome

She'll eat you

Edit: ok I think I fixed this note and left the good parts lol

Word count: 899 words