Chapter 21: Naps and Cleaning

I realized I hadn- oh wait

Its not August.
--------------
After the bodies and weapons were picked up, Splinter summoned a patrol to pick it up, as well as cleaning up the blood.

Allison went to the sink in the kitchen to wash her hands off, and Splinter followed her. They both washed up as Herobrine walked into the kitchen.

"Hi," Allison said, flicking her wings. "Hey," Hero replied and gave her the towel. She took it and wiped her hands off, and gave it to Splinter.

She walked away, before turning around, pointing her fingers to the other room, "Imma go take a nap."

"Okay, we'll help the patrols," Herobrine said, walking out with Splinter. Splinter opened the door, beckoning Hero to go.

--------------------

Wooo

I'm so tiirredddd

Lighting things on fire is fun at your aunt's birthday (I fed a fire cardboard)

But here's a shoutout
anime_is_life_8
Anime is truly life

:3
-----------------

Allison climbed onto one of the two beds, sighing. As soon as she closed her eyes, she fell asleep.

-----------

Seto, Steve, and Notch eventually gave up after killing many pigmen and wither skeletons. Notch sighed, a tear slipping out of his eye. Seto put a hand on his shoulder and said, "We'll find her. Just have some patience."

"When did you ever have patience?"

"Uh. Practicing spells....Reading......Traveling....?"

*grumble*

"You hate it when I'm right."

"Yeah..."

They walked out of the abandoned looking castle, and Notch summoned a portal. They looked over to Steve, and pointlessly stared.

"What?"

*Notch and Seto are both silent*

"Seriously.... Waaaaaahhttt?"

"We like it when you are paranoid." Seto said with a smile, bumping Notch's shoulder with his elbow. Notch smirked too. "Yep."

Steve sighed and walked into the portal, before saying, "you coming or what?"

"Suuuuuureeeee," Seto replied.

---------------
Eh

Short chapter

"Go hate her!"

Nuu

"Well, if you won't hate me, can I be in the story?"

We'll see about that.

"What do you mean?" *narrows eyes*

*backing away with hands raised* I can't really promise anything good if you are.

"FLAMINGO!"

*runs away* No promises!

"Please vote and TELL HER TO LET ME IN AND HAVE MERCY!"

No!!

"See you later you flaming gators!"

Really -.-

"Yes, really. You know you heard it."

Well, since you said that, I might not give you mercy. Even if I let you in.

*whimper* "Just don't hurt me, okay?"

Maybe.