Chapter 25: Explaining and The End

The four sat down on the couches, and Herobrine gently took Allison away from Seto.

"Why ya need to take her away?" Steve asked. "I need to know why you need her first." Hero replied sternly.

"Well," Notch started off, "we need her because I want to find my daughter, and Seto's Magic isn't strong enough to find her location... Even if she's dead."

"Chill out. I didn't kill her. The only reason I took her was because I wanted to find the Æther portal to ask you if you've seen Allison anywhere. I wasn't trying to hurt her, she was just so afraid she hurt herself." He replied and Allison shifted next to him in her sleep. The colors were starting to puff out more bright, meaning the sedate was getting a bit lighter.

"And what happened to my son?" Steve asked frantically, leaning forward.

"Didn't kill him either. Also asked him where your house was so I could ask if you saw Allison."

Steve sighed. "But where did you send him?"

"I don't know what he does! Can you please stop asking as if I know everything!"

"You do!" Steve, Seto, and Notch said simultaneously. The sharp, high tone they said together pricked Allison's ears up.

"Is she waking up?" Notch asked quietly. Herobrine shrugged. "I don't know how long that sedate lasts," he replied softly, casting a glance at Seto.

"Eh. For about an hour." Seto shrugged. Steve turned to look at him, "why one hour? Even if we were to get her out, I don't think that would be enough to get to the portal and to my house."

Herobrine turned sharply at him, "You were gonna steal her?"

"Yeah."
"Without thinking anything could go wrong?"
"And?"
"I'd guess you'd want an angry Herobrine."
"No. No angry Herobrine on the menu, please."
"But all you have to do is piss me off!"
"Nah. Too expensive. Might end up with a scratch."
"How about a swarm of angry pigmen?"
"Nah. No anger please. A nice, kind Allison would be great."
"Allison's not available. Please choose something else."
"Now are we just talking pointlessly?"
"Yep." Herobrine replied, and Allison shifted on the couch. It looked like she was having some sort of strange dream.

"Uh," Steve said to Seto. "Can you see what's going on inside her head?"

"Not really. It's kinda foggy, but not enough to get through."
"Is it something she's fearing?"
"Probably. The dream has to loosen up a bit before I can really see."
"Is there anything we can do to help?"
"Uh. Sitting and leaving her alone is a perfect thing to do."
"Okay...." Steve said.

---------------------

Allison walked empty space, seeing no end. Her claustrophobia was starting to kick in, making her rub her arm, feeling uncomfortable. The fog was too thick to see through.

She was her human form, anxiously looking around. Suddenly the fog disappeared and she realized where she was.

In the End.

She heard flapping above her, and a loud snarl in the distance. Endermen grunts and their figures appeared in her vision, and she had to look down to avoid eye contact.

She glanced up once, seeing the orange eyed Enderman again. "Hey." It said.

"Hey Endie." Allison replied, lightly casting a smile onto her face. "I can tell we're in the End, but usually my dreams mean something. Do you know what it could mean?"

"Ehhhh...... Maybe the future. I'm not good at foretelling the future or causes for dreams."
"Huh."
"Yeah. A very interesting dream."
"Eh. Not really,"
"Why? The End is awesome!"
"I've had dreams and been physically here hundreds of times. I still don't know what the dreams mean."
"Maybe you will come back to the End and something will happen?"
"Well, I have an End portal around my house somewhere. I go there once a year, to a yearly party practically everyone comes to, including hostile mobs. Nothing interesting happens though."

"Nothing really happens in the End. Just yearly warriors come to kill the Ender Dragon. It gets annoying when they come and kill every last Enderman on the island." Endie cast a far away glance, remembering memories.

"Well that's bogus." Allison said.
"Yep, pointless too." Said Endie.

"Well. I guess this dream might last a while, like they always do. Sooooo......." She trailed off, looking into the distance. The Ender Dragon was flapping around one of his pillars.

It suddenly stopped and glided towards the two. It landed, staring them down.

"Why are you two here?" It asked quietly.
"Uh. This is a dream. I dunno." Said Allison, staring right back into his eyes. "I've had many dreams like this before."
"Do they end well?"
"As in killing anything? No killing or harm. That's.... Not a thing I like doing..."
"Oh. Well, good. I don't like dying, ya know."
"Well no one likes dying."
"Unfortunately those things happen." The Ender Dragon said with a sigh.

"What happened?"
"My wife was shot down and stabbed until she died. The yearly warriors thought she was the king of the End.

"I tried to stop them, but they got our genders mixed up; they thought I was a female, so they thought I was harmless and shooed me away with their weapons. They cut off her head and brought it back to the overworld." He replied coldly, wiping a tear from his snout.

"Oh." Allison said quietly, looking down. Why'd I say that? I just made him feel worse!

-------------------

Meows

Shout outs
Firefeather12
RainbowPhoenixWrites
KatKendra <~ she deserves to be followed. GO DO ITTTTTTTT *chokes on spit and dies*
xx_CryBabyTears_xx  <~ He is an awesome guy go check him out yo

The old Pokemon credits song is my head.....

"Catch em, catch em, gotta catch em all. Gotta CATCH EM ALLLL POEMOOONNN!"

._.

I blame Adam for making Endie sing that.

"I'm just excited that you let me in the story!"

You're just.... Taking it too far....

"Wha?"

Just... Hush child.

"You're not my mom."

Isn't your mom dead?

"Harsh."

:P

The Daughter of Herobrine | ORIGINAL |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें