2 | "That's correct."

Start from the beginning

He laughed and glanced towards me for a second before focusing on the street again, "He did what ?", he laughed again, "You don't have to talk with them. You just have to watch us practice, well you could also be on your phone if you don't want to watch, and we'll leave together after. No big deal, right ?"

"No big deal.", I mimicked him before he pulled up into the school's parking lot.

We both got out of the car and than walked into the school building. When we came to our lockers (his and mine locker are practically next to each others) he took his books for his next lesson and than turned towards me with a smile, "See you at practice than, right ?", he winked at me and before I could respond something he was already gone.

How wonderful. Now I have to watch some jerks throw a ball around for an hour. Could it get any more worse ?

I sighed and turned around to make my way to my next class when I saw a couple making out in the hallway.

Okay, correction; It could and got worse than that.

PDA DEAR PEOPLE, PDA.

I couldn't stop but rolling my eyes as I went into the Geography class and saw Emma sitting there with an empty seat beside her. As our gazes met, she smiled at me and I sat down.

"So when are you gonna tell me what's up ?", I asked her with a knowing smile.

"What ? What do you mean ? There's nothing going on right now..", she trailed off and looked anywhere but into my eyes.

"Is it that Dave guy ?", I asked with a wide grin.

"Wh-what.. How did you..?", she stuttered while I saw her cheeks flushing.

"Oh come on, the better question is, how could I not notice. You've been talking about him for the whole summer. Now it's been a week since we're back to school and you stare at him whenever you get the chance to."

"Okay, okay. You caught me. But god, how could I not stare at him ? But the thing I wanted to talk to you about was that Dave and I spent so much time together in those three months and now he doesn't even say hi to me. Like those things that happened between us meant nothing to him..", she trailed off.

"He will talk to you eventually. He's probably just in that back-to-school pressure. Just like us, you know ?"

She than nodded after a while and than looked at me, "You're right. I have nothing to worry about.", were her last words before the teacher came in.

"Good morning, class. Today we're going to talk about the continent of Europe.", she said while putting her things onto the table and turning to the blackboard with chalk in her hand. She than wrote 'EUROPE' on it with capital letters and turned to class again. "What is Europe ?", she asked.

A few students raised their hands and they answered the question with typical 'It's a continent' or similar answers.

I leaned back in my seat and couldn't stop but yawn and covering my mouth with my hand. It's Monday morning and it's only the second week back to school, so what do the teachers expect from us ?

Unfortunately for me, the teacher looked at me in the moment I was yawning and gave me a stern look, "I haven't heard anything from you today, Miss Marano. Do you have an answer to that question ?"

I looked at her a few seconds before answering, "Europe is the world's second smallest continent. Most of its countries lie on the mainland of the continent. But over a third of its land is made up of islands and peninsulas, so large number of Europeans live near the sea."

She eyed me critically before nodding. "That's correct."

I sighed in relief while leaning back in my seat and looking down. I hate it when teachers call me up. I usually know the answers but it's still annoying.

"That was one way to make that woman shut.", Emma said with a smirk and I released a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I mean even though I knew the answer, I hate to get picked from the teacher out of nowhere. 

"Whatever.", I muttered and looked around in the classroom, causing me to met gazes with a blonde guy who was straightly looking into this direction. Ross Lynch.

Oh no, he's looking at me.

I didn't even know that he was taking this class ?

°°°

SECOND CHAPTER, WOOT WOOT !

Filler chapter again, sorry.

Do you like the characters in this book so far ? I hope you do <3

-fave line ?

-t