blurb + notes + warnings

"I'm a little dysfunctional, don't you know?"

-

there's plenty of adult material throughout this book, some of it may be smut, some of it may even be triggering but either way I'm not giving warnings at the beginning of each chapter. I will slap you in the face with it, I prefer you'd be surprised with it but I also don't want you to be uncomfortable.

warnings: crude language, physical violence, drug/alcohol use and mentions, smut, mentions of metal illness, sexual assault, and probably a few others.

I really don't want any comments saying how I made you uncomfortable or upset, I just told you specifics of what to look out for and no I don't sugar coat what is there in the story so if you think 'oh, I'll be alright it'll probably be loosely mentioned or something' no, it won't be. The whole book consists and thrives off of that material, I'm sick of fucking sugar coating my stories for other people's benefit. Get over yourselves.

notes: I hope there will be characters involved that you can relate to, in one way or another, if not I at least hope you enjoy the story. I haven't written anything like this, so hopefully at least someone reads this and thinks it alright.

(I haven't thoroughly edited this, so there's a few grammatical errors. I actually encourage you to point them out so I can get a taste of my own medicine but know what to fix.)

a/n: currently editing this so I can post it and like damn I sound bitchy and mean I swear I'm not like that ok I honestly love you all but forreal though don't read it if you're young or get uncomfortable easily and yeah I'm sick of sugar coating things to make it fit for 13 year olds to read.)