| 18. | dirty pools +

"Ezra's got...the goods." Devon says, rather slowly then let's out one soft chuckle. Nora didn't respond since her lungs were filled with smoke she'd rather not let out quite yet.

However, when she did let it out, she nearly coughed up a lung.

"Lightweight." Devon said, soft smile on his full lips.

"You nearly died when you took your first hit, don't start thinking you're the shit." She said, scoffing slightly.

The both of them had finished actually helping Devons father move his stuff out. They both figured he'd be out quicker if they did, and Clayton didn't have a lot of stuff to begin with.

It was mostly just clothes and body wash he claimed he couldn't find any where anymore. They were done within a few hours, and naturally they decided to get baked on the living room couch once he had left.

Suddenly, Devons phone started ringing rather loudly and he groaned. "Decline." He muttered as he sunk further into the couch, not attempting to reach over to the coffee table.

Nora still hadn't even moved. Their joint had been smoked down to the nub, and she felt like she was floating.

She also felt mildly horny, but she also felt weird moving at all. She couldn't explain the feeling of being high, and honestly she was just trying to enjoy it while it lasted.

Devon, on the other hand, was falling asleep and had cottonmouth. Sure, he also felt slightly aroused but he didn't want to take advantage of Nora since she was high out of her mind. Even in his elevated extremely stoned state, he wouldn't do that to anyone.

However, he wouldn't turn down a hot make out session. And for some reason, his mouth didn't care that most of what he is thinking should simply stay as just a thought.

"Make out with me." He said lowly, his voice slightly grainy due to his mouth being dry from the harsh smoke.

Nora, already squirming from not even knowing how her body was feeling, nearly instantly sat in his lap and put her lips against his.

Devons hands went to the tops of her thighs and squeezed gently as their lips folded together messily. Nora was already trying to get his shirt off, breaking the kiss to get it off of him.

Devon took the chance to take hers off as well because honestly he didn't even want to part from her lips again. They were soft and warm and felt amazing against his, his body was tingling and sent to overrdrive and suddenly, having sex with Nora or at least getting to third base sounded much better than a make out session.

He wanted to make her feel as good as she made him feel, he wanted her whimpering and squirming beneath him, he just wanted her.

Nora grinded her hips down into his, thanking whatever part of him decided to wear sweatpants and whatever part of her that wanted to wear only a thin pair of shorts.

Devon let out a soft moan into her mouth, relishing the feeling of her on him. He loved it, even more than before and last time they were both completely naked. Devon couldn't get enough, and honestly if he let himself, he could come off of her simply rocking against his crotch.

Her soft pants and whimpers spurred him on, if anything. She seemed like she was also close, her knees occasionally shaking slightly or her breath being completely uneven.

Devon buried himself in her neck, smelling her shampoo and the slight smell of marijuana that must've clung to her hair.

The smell of her, the feeling of her skin as he clung to it for life and guiding her hips all completed the definition of "euphoric" for him.