Epilogue

My ending...

I turn on my camera to start to film, as I touch the red button I rush to my purple bubbled sheets and smiled.

"Hey future people who may be watching this video."

I look up for a couple seconds and back to the camera.

"When I was a freshman in high school I found out that I'm not a human."

I breath out.

"Yup, I'm a danger mix, means I'm half human and half metalin, yes I know this may sound crazy but that means I'm part alien."

As I say alien I do air quotes, I look down at the floor then back to the camera.

"Metalins do exist, you may not see it but there everywhere! They just look like us but have power. Don't worry! Their not dangerous unless you have done something to them that they would plan revenge on you. So basically what everyone would do, ha."

I fake cough.

"But Metalins don't feel emotion until they meet the 'one' but as a danger mix, I could always feel emotions but mine were stronger and I was happy even if someone slammed my head to a locker purposely."

I blink twice and smiled.

"Being a danger mix means you have the power of love which can heal anything or anyone, very useful but your putting yourself in danger if told to the wrong people, heh."

Thinking about the incident four years ago just make me laugh.

"I'm graduating high school in three days. I wanted to make this video because so that in the future, I hope we have more trustful people and teach others that were not the only species that walk on two feet and do the same things as us... Aidan would want me to carry on."

I look down.

"Yeah umm Aidan is my really close friend thats a metalin, heh. To protect me from the metalins since they knew my power, he erased every metalin's memory... Even his, He doesn't remember me and he moved away with all the other metalins... But at least my two friends Husk and Tyler that aren't metalins are finally dating." I look at the camera.

"Third wheeler hah!"

I looked down. "I guess you could say me and Aidan were soulmates? But how could you have a soulmate when he doesn't even remember you?"

I fake cough again.

"I found my brother, Kaiden and we share the same power which is cool!"

I sighed.

"Nothing really happened over the years besides two things... One I can finally control my power and two... I've just been thinking about Aidan deeply everyday..."

*Pause*

Dont cry Ath, just don't!

*Resume*

"My name is Zathrine Huvias and this is my story."

I turned off my camera and just sat there.

Aidan where are you?

*A year later*

I'm a teacher assistant for science, When I get older I wanna teach the next generation about my kind... Sorta?

"Hey, Ms. Oweler?"

She turns back making her dark curls bounce. "Yes Ath?"

"Do you really believe me about, metalins?"

She laughs and make a flame from her hands.

"I may be one." She smiles. "See you Ath."

"Heh, see ya!"

Aidan had fire powers too...

*****************

I was driving around town and spotted my high school.

*Pause*

Ever since I graduated I avoided going near my high school.

Too many memories...

But it couldn't hurt now?

*Resume*

I parked my car in lot 11 and entered my old high school to see a picture of 13 year old me.

Good times...

I walk past the ex ghost squad's passage way, a.k.a the janitors closet.

I walk up to the next hall to see my locker...

178, where everything started.

To me getting love notes, getting creepy texts, Kate's murder, me getting shoved in a janitor's closet, staying a prisoner in the ghost squad for days, Rose being a two time mad woman, Aidan's confession, me being a danger mix, crying with my friends, the forcefield Aidan made destroying the ghost squad headquarters and erasing their memories, to me being a leader of the school...

I touch my locker sobbing.

"Thanks Anika, Cecile, Caleb, Helga, Rose, and Aidan for the adventures..." As I say those words I take my hand off the locker. I placed a spell on my locker, whoever has this locker shall be granted adventures that you will remember for as long as you live.

I exit the school feeling the fresh breeze kissing my cheeks and my hair flies gracefully. Before I enter my car I feel a viberation from my phone. I pull out my phone to see a notification:

It's sad to see you like this, you think I actually erased my memory and forgot about everything, especially you? Ready for another adventure?

-Aidan

I breath out looking around me and texted:

Why not Mr. Kill Tyler :)