{Chapter 10}

This is the truth.

The elevator finally opened! I ran up to my door but it was slightly opened.

Please be in there!

I took a deep breath and opened to door carefully, I pecked my head and turned it left and right to see if anyone was in here.

Its clear.

I opened the door and checked out my apartment that I haven't stepped in for days. Everything seems normal nothing broken, nor moved around. Rose must be at the police station, but she must be worried sick!

I entered my familiar purple walls of my bedroom but went I got to my desk the paper that I had written on of all my mysteries were all scribbled in black sharpie. Who did this!? I held up the paper shocked.

Rose couldn't have done this? Right?

I placed down the paper and entered Rose's room. Same exact room, same exact stuff. I approached her bedside table with her pink cherry blossomed lamp with a picture.

It was her and a girl with long black hair, I would always ask Rose who was that but Rose just always seemed to ignore me whenever I asked or change the subject.

I moved to her closet, same pink clothes and her t-shirts. I checked everyone of them just to check if she stole any of my shirts.

*Pause*

She does it sometimes dont ask!

*Resume*

As I scroll through them I stumble upon a box on the far left on a shelf. I didnt even know there was a shelf in here!

I reach the huge pink box, and curious I opened it up to see a blue sweater like mine with the number one on the side. Thats when I finally realized something...

Rose is apart of the ghost squad and if she has the number one sweater she is the commander!

I hear the front door open. I quietly gasp and close the box quietly but fast and just shoved myself in her closet.

I hear the door open of the bedroom and see her red high heels from my view.

"Heh, those police officers have no idea what hit them." She says.

She walks near the bedside table.

"Heh, I don't even know why I keep this picture here. Probably because I feel pity for you!"

She sounds like she's talking to the picture.

Suddenly her iPhone starts to ring, she walks over and grabs it.

"What do you want number two!?" Rose yells.

"You what? How did you lose her?! Wait!"

She curses.

"She must be heading over here, I must make this place horrid as if I was worried about that monster!" She hisses.

"Just! Shut up! I'll call you later when she arrives!" She smacks her iPhone on her bedside table and shuts the door.

I need to get outta here!

I climb gently out the closet and reach for the window.

"Hi Ath."

I gulped, and turned around to see Rose stained outfit with red blood and some on her face. She's holding knife and grinning.

"Did you honestly think I left? Nah I just closed the door but never went out." She smirked.