“You don’t look so bad yourself” I whisper back

“Keep it PG up there!” Michael yells from the back

My cheeks flush immediately. I expected Luke to tell them but it’s still embarrassing to be called out for it. I hide my head on Luke’s neck and mumble an “Oh God.” Luke laughs uncomfortably and rubs soothing patterns on my back.

We arrive at the address Sean gave me and walk into the house after Ashton parks. Amanda offered to be the designated driver since she likes drinking the least out of all of us. I felt bad, I didn’t want her to feel left out so I promised her I wouldn’t drink that much.

We walk into the house and are instantly greeted with loud music and a crowded hallway.

“Taylor!” Sean jogs over with two cups, one in each hand. He hands me one and I accept it.

“Hey, Sean” I smile at him. Luke wraps his arm securely around my waist and pulls me close to his side.

“Guys, this is Sean. Sean, this is Ashton, Calum, Michael and my boyfriend, Luke”

“Boyfriend, huh?” Sean asks

“Yes, boyfriend” Luke grits through his teeth and pulls me even closer to him. I can see the jealousy steaming through his ears and I don’t know if I should be annoyed or flattered.

“Lucky guy” Sean winks

“Very” Luke snaps

“Well, I’ll see you guys around. Enjoy yourselves” Sean smiles and walks away

I turn to Luke and cross my arms. “That was rude. He was just trying to be a good host”

“A good host or a good flirt?”

I take Luke’s hand in mine and place my other hand on his shoulder. “Luke, calm down. I don’t know why you’re acting this way because it shouldn’t matter if Sean was flirting or not. I only want you” I bring my hand from his shoulder and cup his cheek, rubbing it gently with my thumb. Luke lets out a long breath and pulls me into a hug.

“I’m sorry” Luke sighs

“It’s okay. Everyone gets jealous” I laugh

“I was not jealous” Luke pouts

I kiss the pout off his face

“Whatever you say” I take a sip of my drink, smirking

The song changes and Timber by Pitbull and Ke$ha comes on

“I love this song! Let’s dance” I smile widely