The Final Battle Part 2-Elena's POV

Gabe and I were split by the green walls that were clearly bushes. Did I mention that I hate mazes? There were to many twists and turns, it's all good fun when your kingdom doesn't depend on it. 

I feel so bad, Isabel should be here she would know exactly which path to take, I'm just guessing and eventually I'll run out to look.

Grandmother, would say to follow your heart and you'd make it through, at least she would believe she could.

Grandfather would never second guess his choice and that would be useful right now.

Esteban would never let anyone tell him he was wrong even if he was.

Gabe, is so brave I'm sure he's doing great.

I feel guilty it seems like everybody would or is doing better them I am but I'm one of the final two.

I walk on and on guessing what path to take....Great! I reached a fork in the road there was three way to go!

I hit my back against the bush and slid down to the ground

"I can't do this!"

Quit

"I can't do that either!"

Why not!

"My kingdom's depending on me and Gabe!"

Should the be?

"What do you mean?"

You said yourself everyone else would be better for this.

"It's not-"

Not what?

"I'm just frustrated, okay?"

Who wouldn't be, a few wrong moves and then your kingdoms doomed.

"Thanks to you!"

Or is it thanks to you?

"What?"

Well your the reason that your here instead of others, you let your sister get out.

"I didn't know she'd do that!"

Didn't you?

"It's not my fault, your game's insane!"

Changing the subject...

"I've had just about enough of you!"

Trust me the feelings mutual.

"Show yourself!!!"

Be careful what you wish for.

A cloud of green smoke appeared and he stepped out. He had slicked back black hair, green eyes that looked poisonous, venomous pure evil. He wore a leather green cloak that match his eyes, evil, he wore pitch black pants and white boots. He looked just as evil as he was...

"Be careful what you wish for!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you guys for reading sorry it took me so long to update but, I had two hours of nothing this morning so I decided it was time to update. My other story's new chapter should hopefully be out soon and the 3rd and 4th part of the Final Battle should be published soon too! I don't own the characters but thanks for reading anyway! Congrats to all of you guys on your stories too! :)